21 County Rd, Essex, MA 019293 beds, 2 baths, 2,088 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1.06 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1935
- 133 days on Zillow
- Price/sqft: $225
- MLS #: 71667179
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partial, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED2_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED3_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Shower Stall, BTH1_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH1_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Dual, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Double Vanity/Sink, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower, BTH2_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Stucco, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Roof, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, FLOORING \ Laminate, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Concrete Block, HEATING \ Oil, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, KIT_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, LIV_DSCRP \ Wood / Coal / Pellet Stove, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Shared Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, MBR_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Other (See Remarks), WARRANTY \ No, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,088 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0008 B:0058B L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 56917505
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 21 County Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01929 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 0.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 84.2% lower than in Town of Essex, and 95.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 01929 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Essex.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01929 home values.
- 27 County Rd Essex, MA$926K333,693
- 29 County Rd Essex, MA$375K31.51,762
- 19 County Rd Essex, MA$575K543,063
- 35 County Rd # R Essex, MA$622K223,246
- 31 County Rd Essex, MA$420K32.52,480
- 22 County Rd Essex, MA$539K432,520
- 28 County Rd Essex, MA$494K322,464
- 16 County Rd Essex, MA--------
- 30 County Rd Essex, MA$571K32.52,352
- 35 County Rd Essex, MA$510K51.51,716
- 18 County Rd # R Essex, MA$494K42.52,336
- 17 County Rd Essex, MA$494K421,916
- 171 Western Ave Essex, MA$537K431,636
- 38 County Rd Essex, MA$361K321,669
- 16 County Rd # R Essex, MA$479K322,088
- 12 County Rd Essex, MA$363K21.51,344
- 14 County Rd # R Essex, MA$526K32.51,940
- 25 County Rd Essex, MA$2.18M455,802
- 42 County Rd Essex, MA$303K311,056
- 39 County Rd Essex, MA$523K322,200
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.