21 Cypress St, Plymouth, MA 023603 beds, 1 bath, 884 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Great neighbohorhood...also close to Cape Cod Canal, Bourne Bridge and Buzzad'sBay....Great 2nd home before the bridge!!!
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: May 2014 for $170,000
- Price/sqft: $192
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Off street
- Partial basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- CALL JANET DANNER @ 508 317 7144 ,LISTING AGENT FOR MORE INFOMATION OR A PIVATE VIEWING!!!!
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 884 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: M:0130 B:0002 L:000B-40
- Zillow Home ID: 57549459
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 21 Cypress Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02360, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.9% greater than in Town of Plymouth, and 28.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02360 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Plymouth.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02360 home values.
- 22 Cypress St Plymouth, MA$118K21704
- 20 Cypress St Plymouth, MA$115K21808
- 16 Lake Dr Plymouth, MA$179K311,200
- 18 Cypress St Plymouth, MA$172K21832
- 19 Cypress St Plymouth, MA$166K211,224
- 24 Buttonwood Ln Plymouth, MA$145K21694
- 17 Lake Dr Plymouth, MA$157K32696
- 17 Cypress St Plymouth, MA$251K321,428
- 30 Buttonwood Ln Plymouth, MA$169K21685
- 2 Juniper St Plymouth, MA$214K221,480
- 4 Juniper St Plymouth, MA$127K11765
- 23 Lake Dr Plymouth, MA$273K321,209
- 14 Cypress St Plymouth, MA$185K311,224
- Cypress St Plymouth, MA$198K31960
- 15 Cypress St Plymouth, MA$253K31.51,799
- 6 Juniper St Plymouth, MA$142K31960
- 27 Lake Dr Plymouth, MA$128K21400
- 20 Buttonwood Ln Plymouth, MA$145K11636
- 16 Buttonwood Ln Plymouth, MA$229K321,380
- 12 Cypress St Plymouth, MA$212K42.51,404
Nearby Schools in Town of Plymouth
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292