A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,081 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Views: 1,831 all time views
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2014 for $328,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $213
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 3 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- Wet Bar
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Sump Pump, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED4_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, COOLING \ Window AC, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, FAM_DSCRP \ Wet bar, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Electric, HEATING \ Oil, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Mixed, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck, LIV_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Cape
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,539 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Oil
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:0063 B:0110
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 56108866
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $313-368K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01960 home values will rise 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.6% increase for Peabody as a whole. Among 01960 homes, this home is valued 0.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 6.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01960, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Peabody, and 51.5% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01960 home values.
|19 Dahlia Ave Peabody, MA||$365K||4||2||1,568|
|23 Dahlia Ave Peabody, MA||$321K||3||2||1,452|
|17 Dahlia Ave Peabody, MA||$323K||3||2||1,344|
|26 Buttonwood Ln Peabody, MA||$351K||3||2||1,598|
|20 Dahlia Ave Peabody, MA||$292K||3||1||1,152|
|40 Buttonwood Ln Peabody, MA||$377K||4||2||2,350|
|18 Dahlia Ave Peabody, MA||$315K||3||2.5||1,344|
|22 Dahlia Ave Peabody, MA||$290K||4||1||1,152|
|48 Buttonwood Ln Peabody, MA||$271K||2||1||952|
|16 Dahlia Ave Peabody, MA||$329K||2||2.5||1,344|
|1 Wahtera Rd Peabody, MA||$294K||3||1||1,178|
|24 Dahlia Ave Peabody, MA||$318K||3||2||1,394|
|41 Buttonwood Ln Peabody, MA||$384K||4||2||1,908|
|5 Wahtera Rd Peabody, MA||$337K||4||2.5||1,631|
|14 Dahlia Ave Peabody, MA||$295K||4||1||1,152|
|21 Violet Rd Peabody, MA||$302K||4||1||1,194|
|44 Buttonwood Ln Peabody, MA||$343K||3||1.5||1,786|
|23 Violet Rd Peabody, MA||$312K||2||2||1,384|
|7 Wahtera Rd Peabody, MA||$317K||4||2||1,535|
|19 Violet Rd Peabody, MA||$288K||3||1||1,152|
Nearby Schools in Peabody
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
K-5 & ungraded0.6 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.8 mi
9-12 & ungraded2.9 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!