- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- Views: 4,777 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2014 for $291,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $155
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), 2nd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, 3rd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Upper Level, Dining Room Description \ Combination Living/Dining Room, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Driveway Type \ Paved, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Partial Screens, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage - Type Of \ Under House, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, In-Law Access \ Possible, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Interior Feature \ Slider, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Master Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Miscellaneous Feature \ Public Rec Facilities, Miscellaneous Feature \ Public Trash Pickup, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Raised Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 1,876 sqft
- Parcel #: M:00023 B:00373 L:000009
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 57942561
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $285-370K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06461 home values will fall 2.6% next year, compared to a 2.3% fall for Milford as a whole. Among 06461 homes, this home is valued 15.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 15.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06461, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.9% higher than in Milford, and 3.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06461 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Milford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06461 home values.
|Naugatuck Ave Milford, CT||--||--||--||--|
|11 Dayton St Milford, CT||$296K||3||2||1,428|
|88 Avon St Milford, CT||$212K||3||1.5||1,120|
|82 Avon St Milford, CT||$219K||2||1||985|
|78 Avon St Milford, CT||$217K||2||1||919|
|96 Avon St Stratford, CT||$243K||5||2||2,066|
|96 Avon St Milford, CT||$175K||3||1||874|
|20 Riverview St Milford, CT||$238K||3||1||1,500|
|16 Riverview St Milford, CT||$233K||3||2||1,261|
|225 Dayton St Milford, CT||$293K||5||3||2,099|
|102 Avon St Milford, CT||$212K||2||1||904|
|12 Riverview St Milford, CT||--||2||--||940|
|221 Dayton St Milford, CT||$269K||3||2||2,037|
|24 Riverview St Milford, CT||$230K||3||1||1,248|
|64 Avon St Milford, CT||$217K||2||1||926|
|12-14 Dayton St Milford, CT||$234K||2||2||1,238|
|657 Naugatuck Ave Milford, CT||$230K||3||2||2,269|
|81 Avon St Milford, CT||$264K||3||2.5||1,800|
|104 Avon St Milford, CT||--||--||--||--|
|91 Avon St Milford, CT||$269K||3||1||1,840|
Nearby Schools in Milford
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!