21 Devonshire Dr, Westampton, NJ 08060
Sold on 10/10/13: $268,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:2,384 sq ft
- Lot:0.28 acres
- Year Built:1978
- Last Sold:Oct 2013 for $268,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile, Other
- Cable Ready
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Garbage disposal
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Dining room, Family room, Laundry room
- Days on Zillow60
- Elementary SchoolHOLLY HILLS E.S.
- Exterior MaterialVinyl
- High SchoolRANCOCAS VALLEY REG. H.S.
- Lot Depth135
- Lot Width90
- Middle SchoolWESTAMPTON M.S.
- Parcel #3701606000000008
- Roof TypeOther
- School DistrictWestampton Twp
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeCape cod
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID38172594
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$257,181||$244K – $273K||+$1,116||$107||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,972/mo||$1.4K – $2.5K/mo||-$61||$0.83||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts 08060 home values will decrease 1.6% next year, compared to a 0.9% decrease for Philadelphia Metro as a whole. Among 08060 homes, this home is valued 39.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 8.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 08060 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 0.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 51.5% higher than in Westampton, and 61.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 08060 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Westampton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 08060 home values.
Neighborhood for 21 Devonshire Drive
- 11 Devonshire Dr Westampton, NJ$190K31.51,528
- 34 Lancaster Dr Westampton, NJ$218K41.51,676
- 33 Lancaster Dr Westampton, NJ$214K42.01,945
- 3 Bloomfield Dr Westampton, NJ$234K43.02,008
- 15 Lancaster Ct Bordentown, NJ$131K21.51,288
- 45 Tarnsfield Rd Westampton, NJ$216K----1,528
- 84 Greenwich Dr Westampton, NJ$169K32.01,232
- 60 Tarnsfield Rd Westampton, NJ$249K51.52,448
- 76 Greenwich Dr Westampton, NJ$181K31.51,551
- 50 Tarnsfield Rd Westampton, NJ$231K----1,374
- 4 Lancaster Ct Bordentown, NJ$172K21.51,356
- 72 Greenwich Dr Westampton, NJ$159K31.51,232
- 15 Quail Hollow Dr Westampton, NJ$188K41.52,178
- 92 Greenwich Dr Westampton, NJ$155K----1,200
- 1 Lancaster Dr Westampton, NJ$192K31.51,326
- 21 Bloomfield Dr Westampton, NJ$204K42.01,747
- 7 Highgate Ct Westampton, NJ$261K42.52,439
- 1 Churchill St Westampton, NJ$157K31.51,266
- 97 Greenwich Dr Westampton, NJ$157K32.01,266
- 10 Lancaster Ct Westampton, NJ$245K32.51,864
Nearby Schools in Westampton
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005