A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,182 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1945
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $549,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $274
- Finished basement, 360 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Freezer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Window AC, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, FOUNDATION \ Granite, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Under, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Radiators, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Other (See Remarks), MASTER_BATH \ No, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Cape, WARRANTY \ No
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,004 sqft
- Parcel #: M:E B:053 L:10
- Zillow Home ID: 57468064
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $411-520K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02186 home values will fall 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.5% fall for Milton as a whole. Among 02186 homes, this home is valued 12.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 1.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02186, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.6% greater than in Milton, and 78.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02186 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Milton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02186 home values.
|19 Fairfax Rd Milton, MA||$539K||3||1||1,905|
|23 Fairfax Rd Milton, MA||$554K||4||1.5||2,210|
|17 Fairfax Rd # 1 Milton, MA||--||3||1||1,350|
|17 Fairfax Rd Milton, MA||$587K||7||2||2,984|
|32 Brandon Rd Milton, MA||$645K||6||2.5||3,311|
|36 Brandon Rd Milton, MA||$573K||4||2||2,772|
|29 Fairfax Rd Milton, MA||$682K||4||2.5||2,266|
|24 Fairfax Rd Milton, MA||$560K||4||2||2,179|
|22 Virginia St Milton, MA||$618K||6||2||2,992|
|15 Fairfax Rd Milton, MA||$632K||6||2||3,228|
|5 Hinckley Rd Milton, MA||$626K||4||2.5||2,433|
|22 Brandon Rd Milton, MA||$798K||8||2||4,180|
|46 Brandon Rd Milton, MA||$575K||4||2.5||1,768|
|40-42 Brandon Rd Milton, MA||$551K||4||2||2,406|
|15 Hinckley Rd Milton, MA||$828K||4||3.5||4,064|
|18 Fairfax Rd Milton, MA||$662K||6||3||3,565|
|11 Fairfax Rd Milton, MA||$591K||4||2||2,370|
|41-43 Brandon Rd Milton, MA||$553K||4||2||2,522|
|496 Eliot St Milton, MA||$752K||5||2.5||2,926|
|35-37 Brandon Rd Milton, MA||$571K||4||2||2,815|
Nearby Schools in Milton
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
K-5 & ungraded0.9 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.5 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.7 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!