- Built in 2007
- 10 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,768 all time views
- HOA Fee: $349
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump, Other
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: Jun 2007 for $201,678
- Price/sqft: $207
- MLS #: 3696018
- View: Park, Territorial
- Amenities \ Other, Appliances Equipment \ Dishwasher, Appliances Equipment \ Garbage Disposal, Basement Detail \ None, Cooling Type \ Central Air, Driveway \ Paved, Garage Features \ Attached, Heating Fuel \ Electric, Property Subtype \ Condominium, Property Type \ Residential, View Description \ Wooded, Appliances Equipment \ Microwave, Garage Features \ Drain, Appliances Equipment \ Oven, Restrictions \ None, Appliances Equipment \ Range, Appliances Equipment \ Refrigerator, Water Sewer \ Public Sewer, Water Sewer \ Public Water, Exterior \ Brick, Garage Features \ Door Opener, Garage Features \ Electric, Garage Features \ Heated, Appliances Equipment \ Dryer, Appliances Equipment \ Washer, Exterior Features \ Deck, View Description \ Canyon\Valley, Roof \ Other, Style \ High-Rise, Exterior \ Other, Exterior Features \ Other, Heating Type \ Heat Pump, View Description \ Park, Heating Fuel \ Other, Heating Type \ Geothermal, Last Change Type \ New Listing, Association \ CRISOH MLS, Geocode Source \ Bing
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick, Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,443 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Other
- Parcel #: 6860739
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 81723295
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $40-93K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Elizabeth Park Valley home values will rise 0.7% next year, compared to a 1% increase for Akron as a whole. Among Elizabeth Park Valley homes, this home is 486.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 381.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Elizabeth Park Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 56.5% less than in Akron, and 1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Elizabeth Park Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in Akron.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Elizabeth Park Valley home values.
|Other Units in this Building (35)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 21 Furnace St|
Nearby Schools in Akron
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!