- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Views: 872 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $246,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $176
- AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED4_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Window AC, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 220 Volts, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Oil, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Blown In, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Sitting Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,400 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1965
- Parcel #: M:021 B:338 L:026
- Zillow Home ID: 56071989
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $227-285K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01905 home values will rise 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.9% rise for Lynn as a whole. Among 01905 homes, this home is valued 19.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 6.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01905, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.4% greater than in Lynn, and 10.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01905 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lynn.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01905 home values.
|17 Gardiner St Lynn, MA||$318K||4||2||2,435|
|27 Gardiner St Lynn, MA||$248K||3||1.5||1,140|
|13 Gardiner St Lynn, MA||$329K||7||2||2,433|
|31 Gardiner St Lynn, MA||$236K||2||2.5||957|
|9 Gardiner St Lynn, MA||$234K||2||1||1,269|
|16 Myrtle St Lynn, MA||$239K||3||1||1,372|
|627 Boston St # B Lynn, MA||$224K||3||1||1,456|
|7 Gardiner St Lynn, MA||$230K||3||1||1,531|
|22 Myrtle St Saugus, MA||$348K||4||2||1,786|
|22 Myrtle St Lynn, MA||$278K||3||1||1,619|
|12 Myrtle St Saugus, MA||$300K||3||1||1,284|
|35 Gardiner St Lynn, MA||$355K||4||2||2,638|
|12 Myrtle St Lynn, MA||$263K||3||2||1,165|
|5 Gardiner St Lynn, MA||$238K||4||2||1,421|
|629 Boston St Lynn, MA||$318K||4||2||2,320|
|26 Myrtle St Lynn, MA||$349K||6||3||2,377|
|8 Myrtle St Saugus, MA||$354K||4||2||1,942|
|8 Myrtle St Lynn, MA||$236K||2||1||1,078|
|18 Myrtle St Lynn, MA||$213K||2||1||866|
|633 Boston St Lynn, MA||$312K||4||3||2,793|
Nearby Schools in Lynn
K-5 & ungraded0.2 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.6 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.5 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!