A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Radiant
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $76,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $52
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 1 space
- Unfinished basement
- APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partial, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Irregular, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOT_WATER \ Tankless, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Partial, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, MASTER_BATH \ No, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl, Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,464 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 1957
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:0042 L:0119
- Zillow Home ID: 55957014
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $137-239K.
Market guideZillow predicts Providence Metro home values will increase 0.8% next year. Among 02703 homes, this home is valued 22.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 70% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02703, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.8% greater than in Attleboro, and 41.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02703 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Attleboro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|19 George St Attleboro, MA||$310K||9||3||4,632|
|16 George St APT 12 Attleboro, MA||$132K||2||2||1,050|
|16 George St APT 6 Attleboro, MA||$116K||2||1.5||1,050|
|16 George St APT 7 Attleboro, MA||$121K||3||1.5||1,050|
|16 George St APT 8 Attleboro, MA||$118K||2||1.5||1,050|
|16 George St APT 11 Attleboro, MA||$129K||2||2||1,050|
|16 George St APT 9 Attleboro, MA||$118K||3||1.5||1,050|
|16 George St APT 10 Attleboro, MA||$119K||3||1.5||1,050|
|20 George St APT 23 Attleboro, MA||$139K||2||1.5||1,250|
|20 George St APT 24 Attleboro, MA||$129K||2||1.5||1,050|
|20 George St APT 25 Attleboro, MA||$123K||2||1.5||1,050|
|20 George St APT 19 Attleboro, MA||$129K||2||1.5||1,050|
|20 George St APT 20 Attleboro, MA||$139K||2||1.5||1,250|
|20 George St APT 21 Attleboro, MA||$129K||2||1.5||1,050|
|20 George St APT 22 Attleboro, MA||$129K||2||1.5||1,050|
|14 George St Attleboro, MA||$244K||4||2||1,876|
|24 George St APT 13 Attleboro, MA||$123K||2||2||1,050|
|24 George St APT 14 Attleboro, MA||$150K||2||2.5||1,050|
|24 George St APT 15 Attleboro, MA||$129K||2||1.5||1,050|
|24 George St APT 17 Attleboro, MA||$123K||2||1.5||1,050|
Nearby Schools in Attleboro
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
K-4 & ungraded0.8 mi
5-8 & ungraded1.8 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.8 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!