- Lot: 5,706 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- Views: 1,300 all time views
- HOA Fee: $20
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $710,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $597
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 440 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Association Fees Include \ Other, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Family Room \ Other, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Foundation \ Crawl Space, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Heating \ Central Forced Air, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer - Public, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Subclass \ Single Family Home, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Water \ Public
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,190 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Lot depth: 106
- Lot width: 54
- Parcel #: 08616083
- Zillow Home ID: 19479702
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $572-782K.
Market guideZillow predicts 95035 home values will rise 7.3% next year, compared to a 7.3% rise for Milpitas as a whole. Among 95035 homes, this home is valued 4.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 35.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95035, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Milpitas, and 59% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95035 home values.
|23 Greentree Cir Milpitas, CA||$666K||3||2||1,247|
|19 Greentree Cir Milpitas, CA||$672K||3||2||1,288|
|25 Greentree Cir Milpitas, CA||$768K||3||2||1,600|
|110 Woodland Ct Milpitas, CA||$647K||3||2||1,240|
|104 Woodland Ct Milpitas, CA||$638K||3||2||1,240|
|17 Greentree Cir Milpitas, CA||$654K||3||2||1,247|
|116 Woodland Ct Milpitas, CA||$646K||3||2||1,240|
|98 Woodland Ct Milpitas, CA||$763K||4||2.5||1,824|
|122 Woodland Ct Milpitas, CA||$651K||3||2||1,240|
|86 Woodland Ct Milpitas, CA||$631K||3||2||1,190|
|27 Greentree Cir Milpitas, CA||$687K||3||2||1,247|
|3 Greentree Cir Milpitas, CA||$933K||6||4||2,565|
|1360 Fallen Leaf Dr Milpitas, CA||$878K||6||4||2,176|
|15 Greentree Cir Milpitas, CA||$848K||4||2||2,170|
|78 Woodland Ct Milpitas, CA||$627K||3||2||1,240|
|5 Greentree Cir Milpitas, CA||$789K||4||2.5||1,824|
|1372 Fallen Leaf Dr Milpitas, CA||$905K||5||4||2,346|
|31 Greentree Cir Milpitas, CA||$686K||3||2||1,247|
|130 Woodland Ct Milpitas, CA||$667K||3||2||1,247|
|70 Woodland Ct Milpitas, CA||$629K||3||2||1,240|
Nearby Schools in Milpitas
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!