- Built in 1835
- Views: 301 all time views
- HOA Fee: $172
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $495,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $712
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Amenities \ Highway Access, Amenities \ Park, Amenities \ Public School, Amenities \ Public Transportation, Amenities \ University, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Freezer, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Range, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Assc Fee Includes \ Master Insurance, Assc Fee Includes \ Sewer, Assc Fee Includes \ Water, Assc Pool \ No, Basement \ Y, Beachfront \ No, Complex Complete \ Yes, Condo Association \ Yes, Construction \ Brick, Cooling \ Window AC, Disclosure \ N, Exterior \ Brick, Exterior Unit Features \ Balcony, FEE_INTERVAL \ Monthly, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Wood, Heating \ Gas, Heating \ Hot Water Baseboard, Hot Water \ Natural Gas, IdxListingOptedOut \ No, IdxOfficeOptedOut \ No, Interior Features \ Cable Available, Lead Paint \ Unknown, LENDER_OWNED \ No, Listing Alert \ No, Master Bath \ Yes, Parking Feature \ On Street Permit, Pets Allowed \ Yes w/ Restrictions, SEWER \ City/Town Sewer, SHORT_SALE_LENDER_APP_REQD \ No, Square Feet Source \ Other, Status \ Under Agreement, Style \ Rowhouse, Type \ Condo, Unit Placement \ Upper, Warranty \ No, WATER \ City/Town Water, Waterfront \ No, Year Built Descrp \ Approximate, Year Built Descrp \ Renovated Since, Year Built Source \ Owner, Year Round \ Yes
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 695 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: W:02 P:03720 S:004
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 90136422
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $406-565K.
Market guideZillow predicts Charlestown home values will increase 1.2% next year, compared to a 1.4% rise for Boston as a whole. Among Charlestown homes, this home is valued 12.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 36.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Charlestown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29.8% lower than in Boston, and 68.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Charlestown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Charlestown home values.
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!