This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,705 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- HOA Fee: $443
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 1999 for $640,660
- Finished basement, 864 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- Amenities \ Bike Path, Amenities \ Conservation Area, Amenities \ Golf Course, Amenities \ Highway Access, Amenities \ Marina, Amenities \ Medical Facility, Amenities \ Park, Amenities \ Private School, Amenities \ Public School, Amenities \ Public Transportation, Amenities \ Shopping, Amenities \ Stables, Amenities \ Swimming Pool, Amenities \ University, Basement \ Y, Basement Feature \ Finished, Basement Feature \ Walk Out, Beach Description \ Ocean, Beach Ownership \ Public, Beachfront \ Yes, Cooling \ Central Air, Exterior Features \ Deck, Exterior Features \ Decorative Lighting, Exterior Features \ Professional Landscaping, Exterior Features \ Sprinkler System, Foundation \ Poured Concrete, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Gas, Home Own Association \ Yes, Lead Paint \ Unknown, Lot Description \ Golf Course Frontage, Lot Description \ Scenic View(s), Master Bath \ Yes, Reqd Own Association \ Yes, Road Type \ Private, SEWER \ Other (See Remarks), Square Feet Incl Base \ Yes, Square Feet Source \ Public Record, Status \ Under Agreement, Style \ Contemporary, WATER \ City/Town Water, WATERVIEW_FEATURES \ Pond, Year Built Descrp \ Approximate, Year Built Source \ Public Record, Year Round \ Yes
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 3,180 sqft
- Parcel #: M:19D B:0057 L:0
- Zillow Home ID: 56925948
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01938 home values will rise 1.4% next year, compared to a 1.9% increase for Town of Ipswich as a whole. Among 01938 homes, this home is valued 71.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 2.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01938, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.9% lower than in Town of Ipswich, and 66.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 01938 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Ipswich.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01938 home values.
|23 Hawk Hill Ln Ipswich, MA||$712K||3||2.5||4,564|
|19 Hawk Hill Ln Ipswich, MA||$1M||3||4.5||5,800|
|17 Hawk Hill Ln Ipswich, MA||$622K||3||3||3,533|
|15 Hawk Hill Ln Ipswich, MA||$624K||3||3||3,538|
|26 Hawk Hill Ln Ipswich, MA||$906K||3||3.5||5,701|
|29 Hawk Hill Ln Ipswich, MA||$1.44M||4||4.5||7,175|
|42 Southpoint Ln Ipswich, MA||$715K||4||3.5||4,100|
|31 Hawk Hill Ln Ipswich, MA||$814K||3||3||4,605|
|28 Hawk Hill Ln Ipswich, MA||$909K||3||4||5,439|
|44 Southpoint Ln Ipswich, MA||$1.17M||4||5.5||5,229|
|33 Hawk Hill Ln Ipswich, MA||$726K||3||5||3,213|
|40 Southpoint Ln Ipswich, MA||$915K||5||5.5||5,041|
|11 Eagle Ct Ipswich, MA||$573K||3||3||3,147|
|30 Hawk Hill Ln Ipswich, MA||$1.2M||3||4||6,591|
|38 Southpoint Ln Ipswich, MA||$637K||3||3||3,444|
|36 Southpoint Ln Ipswich, MA||$635K||3||3||3,444|
|9 Eagle Ct Ipswich, MA||$686K||3||3.5||3,993|
|7 Eagle Ct Ipswich, MA||$596K||2||3||3,210|
|34 Southpoint Ln Ipswich, MA||$1.12M||5||5||6,313|
|5 Eagle Ct Ipswich, MA||$744K||4||3.5||4,258|
Nearby Schools in Town of Ipswich
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
PK-5 & ungraded0.7 mi
6-8 & ungraded2.4 mi
9-12 & ungraded2.3 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!