- Lot: 2.23 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1980
- 343 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,718 all time views
- 24 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2006 for $825,000
- Price/sqft: $195
- MLS #: 08610409
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- 2nd Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, 2nd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, 3rd Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, 3rd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, 4th Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, 4th Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Additional Rooms \ Eating Area, Additional Rooms \ Office, Additional Rooms \ Screened Porch, Additional Sales Information \ List Agent Must Accompany, Addtl Room 1 Flooring \ Hardwood, Addtl Room 1 Level \ Main Level, Addtl Room 1 Name \ Eating Area, Addtl Room 10 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 2 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 3 Flooring \ Hardwood, Addtl Room 3 Level \ Main Level, Addtl Room 3 Name \ Screened Porch, Addtl Room 4 Flooring \ Carpet, Addtl Room 4 Level \ 2nd Level, Addtl Room 4 Name \ Office, Addtl Room 5 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 6 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 7 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 8 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 9 Level \ Not Applicable, Age \ 31-40 Years, Air Conditioning \ Central Air, Air Conditioning \ Zoned, Assessment Includes \ None, Basement (Y/N) \ Full, Basement \ Bathroom Rough-In, Basement \ Unfinished, Dining Room \ Separate, Dining Room Flooring \ Hardwood, Dining Room Level \ Main Level, Exterior Building Type \ Cedar, Family Room Flooring \ Ceramic Tile, Family Room Level \ 2nd Level, Fireplace Location \ Family Room, Fireplace Type/Details \ Wood Burning, Frequency \ Not Applicable, Garage On-Site \ Yes, Garage Ownership \ Owned, Garage Type \ Attached, Garage Type \ Attached, Heat/Fuel \ Forced Air, Heat/Fuel \ Gas, Heat/Fuel \ Zoned, Interior Property Features \ 1st Floor Bedroom, Interior Property Features \ 1st Floor Full Bath, Interior Property Features \ 1st Floor Laundry, Interior Property Features \ Hardwood Floors, Is Parking Included in Price \ Yes, Kitchen Flooring \ Hardwood, Kitchen Level \ Main Level, Kitchen Type \ Eating Area-Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Type \ Island, Kitchen Type \ Pantry-Walk-in, Laundry Level \ Main Level, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Living Room Flooring \ Hardwood, Living Room Level \ Main Level, Lot Description \ Pond, Master Bedroom Bath (Y/N) \ Full, Master Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, Master Bedroom Level \ Main Level, Other Information \ Commuter Train, Other Information \ Interstate Access, Other Information \ School Bus Service, Parking Type \ Garage, Property Type \ Detached Single, Roof Type \ Wood Shakes/Shingles, Sewer \ Septic-Private, Square Feet Source \ Appraiser, Status \ Active, Type of House \ 2 Stories, Water \ Well-Private
- Dining room
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,107 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 01013080210000
- Zillow Home ID: 3242956
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $550K-1.15M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 60010 home values will decrease 1.5% next year, compared to a 2.6% decrease for Barrington Hills as a whole. Among 60010 homes, this home is 111.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60010, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 73.3% greater than in Barrington Hills, and 197.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60010 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Barrington Hills.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60010 home values.
|15 Hawthorne Rd Barrington, IL||$889K||--||4||3,989|
|31 Dundee Ln Barrington, IL||$686K||5||3.5||3,031|
|225 Skyline Dr Barrington, IL||$423K||4||3||1,844|
|33 Dundee Ln Barrington, IL||$839K||--||3.5||3,897|
|11 Hawthorne Rd Barrington, IL||$436K||4||2.5||978|
|235 Skyline Dr Barrington, IL||$424K||--||2.5||2,046|
|241 Skyline Dr Barrington, IL||$432K||3||2.5||1,869|
|215 Skyline Dr Barrington, IL||$1.02M||4||3.5||11,111|
|13 Hawthorne Rd Barrington, IL||$633K||5||4||3,233|
|909 Dundee Ave Barrington, IL||$361K||--||2||1,300|
|35 Dundee Ln Barrington, IL||$960K||5||3.5||5,100|
|211 Skyline Dr Barrington, IL||$420K||4||3||2,380|
|207 Skyline Dr Barrington, IL||$323K||4||2.5||2,250|
|220 Skyline Dr Barrington, IL||$466K||--||2.5||2,402|
|41 Dundee Ln Barrington, IL||$677K||--||2.5||3,420|
|25 Dundee Ln Barrington, IL||--||--||--||--|
|849 Dundee Ave Barrington, IL||$245K||--||1.5||1,344|
|39 Dundee Ln Barrington, IL||$991K||4||4.5||4,500|
|203 Skyline Dr Barrington, IL||$301K||--||2||1,530|
|9 Hawthorne Rd Barrington, IL||$1.84M||5||5.5||7,250|
Nearby Schools in Barrington Hills
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.