This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1890
- Views: 1,055 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2010 for $44,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 240 sqft
- Sports Court
- Tennis Court
- Features \ 1 Car Garage, Features \ Access Type - Road, Features \ Area Climbing, Features \ Area Fishing, Features \ Area Hiking, Features \ Area Horse Riding/Stables, Features \ Area Hunting, Features \ Area Pool, Features \ Area Skiing, Features \ Area Snowmobiling, Features \ Area Tennis, Features \ Asphalt Shingle Roof, Features \ Biking, Features \ Ceramic, Features \ City / Town Street, Features \ City Water, Features \ College / University, Features \ Detached Garage, Features \ Forced Air, Features \ Gas, Features \ Golf, Features \ Hardwood, Features \ Mountain, Features \ Outdoor Activities, Features \ Over 50 Years Old, Features \ Range / Oven, Features \ Refrigerator, Features \ Scenic, Features \ Septic, Features \ Skiing, Features \ Smoke Detector, Features \ Tub and Shower, Features \ Under 1/2 Acre, Features \ Vinyl Siding, Features \ Wall to Wall Carpet, PropertySubType \ Single Family Detached, PropertyType \ Residential
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,526 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Lot depth: 132
- Lot width: 61
- Parcel #: 36120030000500020740000000
- Zillow Home ID: 31624469
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $88-150K.
Market guideZillow predicts New York home values will rise 0.7% next year. Among 13820 homes, this home is valued 1.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 13820, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.6% less than in Town of Oneonta, and 45.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 13820 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Oneonta.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|19 High St Oneonta, NY||$134K||4||1.5||2,090|
|25 High St Oneonta, NY||--||--||--||--|
|26-28 High St Oneonta, NY||$103K||3||1||1,276|
|18 High St Oneonta, NY||$129K||6||2||1,884|
|20-22 High St Oneonta, NY||$148K||10||2||1,915|
|30-32 High St Oneonta, NY||$135K||5||3||2,066|
|11 High St Oneonta, NY||$117K||3||1||1,744|
|34 High St Oneonta, NY||$111K||3||1||1,660|
|16 High St Oneonta, NY||$112K||3||1.5||1,592|
|9 High St Oneonta, NY||$101K||2||1||1,259|
|15 Franklin St Oneonta, NY||$134K||4||2||1,880|
|17 Franklin St Oneonta, NY||$127K||4||2||2,007|
|36 High St Oneonta, NY||$123K||4||2||1,962|
|19 Franklin St Oneonta, NY||$127K||6||2||1,800|
|10-14 High St Oneonta, NY||$143K||5||3||1,900|
|21 Franklin St Oneonta, NY||$123K||3||1.5||1,940|
|11 Franklin St Oneonta, NY||$179K||6||3||3,448|
|38 High St Oneonta, NY||$109K||4||1.5||1,836|
|7 High St Oneonta, NY||$129K||4||2||1,748|
|14 West St Oneonta, NY||$103K||3||1||1,369|
Nearby Schools in Town of Oneonta
9-12 & ungraded1.3 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org