21 Hillwood Pl, Oakland, CA 946104 beds, 3 baths, 2,030 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 9,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1939
- Last sold: Sep 2011 for $995,000
- Price/sqft: $490
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,030 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1939
- Parcel #: 011 092505800
- Zillow Home ID: 24747628
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 21 Hillwood Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94610 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 15% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 69.1% less than in Oakland, and 62.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 94610 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oakland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94610 home values.
- 27 Hillwood Pl Oakland, CA$1.16M32.52,263
- 37 Hillwood Pl Oakland, CA$1.42M32.52,313
- 1 Hillwood Pl Oakland, CA$1.75M63.53,819
- 45 Hillwood Pl Oakland, CA$1.15M432,580
- 1139 Sunnyhills Rd Oakland, CA$1.58M443,172
- 1145 Sunnyhills Rd Oakland, CA$1.34M32.52,740
- 1133 Sunnyhills Rd Oakland, CA$1.38M522,773
- 1155 Sunnyhills Rd Oakland, CA$1.31M532,585
- 6 Hillwood Pl Oakland, CA$1.74M433,433
- 1127 Sunnyhills Rd Oakland, CA$1.52M52.53,505
- 1169 Sunnyhills Rd Oakland, CA$1.49M332,812
- 32 Hillwood Pl Oakland, CA$1.05M322,046
- 20 Hillwood Pl Oakland, CA$1.46M432,442
- Sunnyhills Rd Oakland, CA--333,539
- 12 Hillwood Pl Oakland, CA$1.17M32.52,350
- 1183 Sunnyhills Rd Oakland, CA$1.49M32.53,173
- 906 Creed Rd Oakland, CA$922K321,587
- 1480 Trestle Glen Rd Oakland, CA$1.28M222,415
- 900 Creed Rd Oakland, CA$1.16M322,086
- 880 Creed Rd Oakland, CA$859K221,753
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!