A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.84 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Views: 972 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $322,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $211
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Lake/Pond, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Walk to, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1/10 to 3/10, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Pool - Inground, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Sun Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Contemporary, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, WARRANTY \ No, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,528 sqft
- Parcel #: M:08-P:011
- Zillow Home ID: 57090457
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $300-490K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01864 home values will increase 0.3% next year, compared to a 0.2% rise for North Reading as a whole. Among 01864 homes, this home is valued 12.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 17.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01864, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for North Reading, and 68.6% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01864 home values.
|22 Algonquin Rd North Reading, MA||$431K||3||2.5||1,902|
|25 Hollywood Ter North Reading, MA||$464K||3||2||2,367|
|21 Algonquin Rd North Reading, MA||$328K||3||1.75||1,612|
|19 Algonquin Rd North Reading, MA||$364K||4||2||1,592|
|17 Fieldcrest Ter North Reading, MA||$373K||3||3||1,800|
|12 Hollywood Ter North Reading, MA||$259K||2||1||709|
|18 Brooksdale Rd North Reading, MA||$378K||4||2.5||1,764|
|19 Fieldcrest Ter North Reading, MA||$429K||3||2||2,163|
|23 Fieldcrest Ter North Reading, MA||$259K||1||--||380|
|28 Hollywood Ter North Reading, MA||$352K||3||1.5||1,774|
|25 Fieldcrest Ter North Reading, MA||$241K||1||1||754|
|17 Algonquin Rd North Reading, MA||$305K||3||1.5||1,910|
|18 Hawthorne Ter North Reading, MA||--||--||--||--|
|24 Fieldcrest Ter North Reading, MA||$444K||3||2||2,344|
|20 Fieldcrest Ter North Reading, MA||$351K||4||2||1,184|
|11 Fieldcrest Ter North Reading, MA||$471K||3||2.5||2,316|
|20 Evergreen Rd North Reading, MA||$416K||4||2||1,938|
|16 Evergreen Rd North Reading, MA||$269K||2||1||756|
|2 Old Andover Rd North Reading, MA||$333K||3||1||1,242|
|4 Fieldcrest Ter North Reading, MA||$270K||1||1||798|
Nearby Schools in North Reading
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
PK-5 & ungraded1.4 mi
6-8 & ungraded3.0 mi
9-12 & ungraded3.0 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!