21 Ironwood Dr, Morris Plains, NJ 079504 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,232 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Cooling: Central, Solar
- Heating: Baseboard, Other, Radiant
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $539,000
- Price/sqft: $241
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Solar heating panels installed 2013 savings incredible! new granite counters, ing sprinklers, drivewa
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Composition
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,232 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Solar
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 2900098000000119
- Zillow Home ID: 39471348
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 21 Ironwood Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 07950, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17% higher than in Parsippany-Troy Hills Township, and 66.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 07950 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Parsippany-Troy Hills Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 07950 home values.
- 23 Ironwood Dr Morris Plains, NJ$491K----2,068
- 19 Ironwood Dr Morris Plains, NJ$493K----2,260
- 25 Ironwood Dr Morris Plains, NJ$505K42.52,232
- 17 Ironwood Dr Morris Plains, NJ$487K----2,232
- 20 Ironwood Dr Morris Plains, NJ$525K42.52,300
- 22 Ironwood Dr Morris Plains, NJ$483K----2,637
- 18 Ironwood Dr Morris Plains, NJ$525K432,556
- 27 Ironwood Dr Morris Plains, NJ$463K----2,385
- 24 Ironwood Dr Morris Plains, NJ$399K----1,945
- 16 Ironwood Dr Morris Plains, NJ$430K----2,018
- 29 Ironwood Dr Morris Plains, NJ$488K----2,264
- 15 Ironwood Dr Morris Plains, NJ$442K----2,562
- 71 Whitewood Dr Morris Plains, NJ$541K----2,673
- 124 Arundel Rd Morris Plains, NJ$581K----3,594
- 131 Arundel Rd Morris Plains, NJ$680K42.53,400
- 70 Whitewood Dr Morris Plains, NJ$478K42.12,232
- 3 J Raps Ct Morris Plains, NJ$703K----3,094
- 31 Ironwood Dr Morris Plains, NJ$478K----2,673
- 11 Ironwood Dr Morris Plains, NJ$507K432,068
- 5 J Raps Ct Morris Plains, NJ$897K----4,499
Nearby Schools in Parsippany-Troy Hills Township
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!