21 Landmark Ln, Rockport, MA 019663 beds, 2 baths, 1,962 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $465,000
- Price/sqft: $237
- APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Walk to, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1/2 to 1 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Beamed, DIN_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, DIN_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR \ Stucco, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Other (See Remarks), EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, FAM_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Beamed, FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, FAM_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Stone / Slate, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Granite, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Beamed, KIT_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Gentle Slope, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, MBR_DSCRP \ Fireplace, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, OTH1_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Other, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Tudor, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,962 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0010 B:0000 L:0084
- Zillow Home ID: 56957268
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 21 Landmark Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01966, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Rockport, and 89.9% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01966 home values.
- 1 Sea Mist Ln Rockport, MA$404K31.51,326
- 19 Landmark Ln Rockport, MA$407K321,286
- 22 Landmark Ln Rockport, MA$336K31.51,291
- 24 Landmark Ln Rockport, MA$447K22.52,136
- 10 Pasture Rd Rockport, MA$395K------
- 26 Landmark Ln Rockport, MA$404K321,318
- 23 Landmark Ln Rockport, MA$411K31.51,542
- 6 Pasture Rd Rockport, MA$458K322,232
- 17 Landmark Ln Rockport, MA$544K42.52,168
- 16 Landmark Ln Rockport, MA$359K22.51,227
- 17 Drumlin Rd Rockport, MA$958K55.013,489
- 6 Captains Way Ln Rockport, MA$699K332,874
- 9 Landmark Ln Rockport, MA$566K333,115
- 16 Pasture Rd Rockport, MA$479K42.52,268
- 11 Drumlin Rd Rockport, MA$529K222,288
- 9 Drumlin Rd Rockport, MA$318K21.5648
- 12 Landmark Ln Rockport, MA$542K33.52,551
- 13 Drumlin Rd Rockport, MA$615K33.51,582
- 12 Pasture Rd Rockport, MA$590K524,200
- 7 Landmark Ln Rockport, MA$497K321,596
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.