21 Lincroft St, Dartmouth, MA 027472 beds, 1 bath, 720 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $174,900
- Price/sqft: $243
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No,AMENITIES \ Highway Access,AMENITIES \ House of Worship,AMENITIES \ Public School,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Range,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partial,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s),BED2_DSCRP \ Closet,BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower,BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,BTH1_DSCRP \ Jacuzzi / Whirlpool Soaking Tub,BTH1_DSCRP \ Laundry Chute,BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ None,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Vinyl,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Pool - Above Ground,FLOORING \ Wood,FOUNDATION \ Concrete Block,GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached,GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener,GARAGE_PARKING \ Storage,GARAGE_PARKING \ Work Area,HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard,HEATING \ Oil,HOT_WATER \ Oil,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available,KIT_DSCRP \ Closet,KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement,LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown,LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral,LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s),LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box,LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner,MASTER_BATH \ No,MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s),MBR_DSCRP \ Closet,MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor,PROP_TYPE \ Single Family,ROAD_TYPE \ Public,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,SF_TYPE \ Detached,STYLE \ Ranch,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup,WARRANTY \ No,
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 720 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0174 B:0003 L:0001
- Zillow Home ID: 55973475
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 21 Lincroft Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02747 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 8.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 88.9% higher than in Dartmouth, and 74.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02747 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Dartmouth.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02747 home values.
- 14 Hillcrest St Dartmouth, MA$161K31872
- 17 Hillcrest St Dartmouth, MA$118K21840
- 19 Lincroft St Dartmouth, MA$158K21876
- 26 Hillcrest St Dartmouth, MA$323K321,812
- 41 Winsor St Dartmouth, MA$175K311,176
- 23 Hillcrest St Dartmouth, MA$220K41.51,575
- 37 Winsor St Dartmouth, MA$273K311,987
- 13 Hillcrest St Dartmouth, MA$181K31983
- 8 Woodside St Dartmouth, MA$321K42.51,680
- 42 Winsor St Dartmouth, MA$171K211,206
- 11 Elswick St Dartmouth, MA$408K321,980
- 35 Winsor St Dartmouth, MA$128K21840
- 36 Hillcrest St Dartmouth, MA$167K21616
- 36 Winsor St Dartmouth, MA$185K31.51,149
- 7 Elswick St Dartmouth, MA$281K321,820
- 598 State Rd Dartmouth, MA$182K211,008
- 662 State Rd Dartmouth, MA$310K--22,200
- 39 Elswick St Dartmouth, MA$173K21832
- 5 Elswick St Dartmouth, MA$174K21766
- 18 Elswick St Dartmouth, MA$177K21736
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292