- Lot: 0.37 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1976
- Views: 667 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $253,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $221
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ None, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Fuel \ Natural Gas, Laundry Room Info \ In Basement, Parking Type \ Open, Property Type \ Rental, Rental Agreement \ Annual, Rental Property Type \ Residential, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 1,144 sqft
- Parcel #: M:00058 B:00712 L:00009J
- Zillow Home ID: 57948615
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $225-312K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06460 home values will fall 1.8% next year, compared to a 2.3% fall for Milford as a whole. Among 06460 homes, this home is valued 0.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 15.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06460, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.4% higher than in Milford, and 9.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06460 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Milford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06460 home values.
|36 Fowler Ter Milford, CT||$381K||5||2||2,336|
|18 Ludlow Dr Milford, CT||$283K||3||1.5||1,288|
|42 Fowler Ter Milford, CT||$432K||4||2.5||2,032|
|9 Ludlow Dr Milford, CT||$319K||3||2||1,950|
|12 Fowler Ter Milford, CT||$295K||3||2.5||1,232|
|10 Ludlow Dr Milford, CT||$327K||3||2.5||1,288|
|25 Fowler Ter Milford, CT||$273K||3||1.5||1,210|
|33 Fowler Ter Milford, CT||$288K||3||2.5||1,186|
|49 Fowler Ter Milford, CT||$284K||3||2||1,210|
|17 Fowler Ter Milford, CT||$272K||3||1.5||1,208|
|48 Fowler Ter Milford, CT||$274K||3||1.5||1,169|
|4 Fowler Ter Milford, CT||$380K||4||3.5||1,788|
|881 New Haven Ave Milford, CT||$303K||3||2.5||1,356|
|251 Baxter Ln Milford, CT||$301K||3||2||1,584|
|875 New Haven Ave Milford, CT||$266K||3||3||1,132|
|889 New Haven Ave Milford, CT||$269K||3||1.5||1,236|
|229 Baxter Ln Milford, CT||$403K||3||2.5||2,416|
|9 Fowler Ter Milford, CT||$262K||3||1.5||1,162|
|238 Baxter Ln Milford, CT||$405K||3||2.5||1,970|
|242 Baxter Ln Milford, CT||$441K||3||2.5||2,483|
Nearby Schools in Milford
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!