21 Milford StUNIT 3, Boston, MA 02118
Sold on 10/4/13: $1,150,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1.5 baths
- Condo:1,350 sq ft
- Lot:1,350 sqft
- Year Built:1900
- Last Sold:Oct 2013 for $1,150,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow68
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Last Remodel Year1987
- Parcel #W:03 P:05761 S:006
- Room Count6
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count3
- Zillow Home ID59210835
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,026,717||$914K – $1.17M||-$21,663||$760||12/08/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$3,300/mo||$2.3K – $5K/mo||-$121||$2.44||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts South End home values will increase 2.3% next year, compared to a 2.5% increase for Boston as a whole. Among South End homes, this home is valued 66.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 21.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South End market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 1.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 31% lower than in Boston, and 78.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help South End home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South End home values.
Neighborhood for 21 Milford Street UNIT 3
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Blackstone Elementary (assigned) PK-5 & ungraded 0.3 mi
- Quincy Upper School (assigned) 6-12 & ungraded 0.3 mi
- Hurley K-8 School (assigned) K-8 0.6 mi
- Snowden Int'L High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.7 mi
- Orchard Gardens K-8 School (assigned) K-8 1.0 mi
- Mason Elementary (assigned) PK-5 & ungraded 1.1 mi
- Dudley Street Neighborhood School (assigned) PK-5 & ungraded 1.3 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005