- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Views: 917 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $127,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $85
- Finished basement, 7 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Walkup, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Fully Finished, Cooling System Type \ None, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ Full Screens, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Radiator, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,505 sqft
- Parcel #: M:612 B:200 L:10
- Zillow Home ID: 58915964
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $120-173K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06451 home values will decrease 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.9% fall for Meriden as a whole. Among 06451 homes, this home is valued 3.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 31.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06451, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29.3% higher than in Meriden, and 248.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06451 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Meriden.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06451 home values.
|20 Monroe St Meriden, CT||$220K||6||2.5||2,819|
|22 Monroe St Meriden, CT||$171K||3||1||1,200|
|31 Monroe St Meriden, CT||$173K||4||2||1,780|
|34 Monroe St Meriden, CT||$200K||2||2||2,901|
|37 Monroe St Meriden, CT||$190K||4||1.5||2,043|
|25 Monroe St Meriden, CT||$175K||4||2||2,360|
|5 Lambert Ave Meriden, CT||$172K||2||1||1,853|
|99 4th St Meriden, CT||$137K||4||1||1,496|
|11 Lambert Ave Meriden, CT||$163K||4||1.5||2,200|
|30 Monroe St Meriden, CT||$179K||4||2||1,640|
|50 Monroe St Meriden, CT||$174K||3||2||1,977|
|136 4th St Meriden, CT||$130K||3||1||1,100|
|181 4th St Meriden, CT||$234K||3||1.5||2,362|
|15 Lambert Ave Meriden, CT||$136K||2||1||1,475|
|23 Lambert Ave Meriden, CT||$191K||4||2.5||2,460|
|108 4th St Meriden, CT||$232K||5||2.5||2,330|
|92 4th St Meriden, CT||$148K||3||1.5||1,484|
|70 Lambert Ave Meriden, CT||$770K||5||3.5||5,216|
|23 Lambert Ave Meriden, CT||$170K||--||--||--|
|95 4th St Meriden, CT||$161K||4||2||1,997|
Nearby Schools in Meriden
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!