- Lot: 0.44 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Views: 1,820 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2014 for $380,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $258
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 6 spaces
- AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, COOLING \ None, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Cape
- Garbage disposal
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,471 sqft
- Heating: Oil, Other
- Parcel #: M:0038 B:0033
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 56106395
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $292-400K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01960 home values will rise 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.6% increase for Peabody as a whole. Among 01960 homes, this home is valued 3.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 29% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01960, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Peabody, and 51.5% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01960 home values.
|19 Mount Pleasant Dr Peabody, MA||$313K||4||2||1,104|
|11 Felton Ter Peabody, MA||$386K||2||2||2,130|
|23 Mount Pleasant Dr Peabody, MA||$328K||4||1||1,404|
|25 Mount Pleasant Dr Peabody, MA||$356K||5||2||1,832|
|17 Mount Pleasant Dr Peabody, MA||$337K||3||2||1,512|
|16 Mount Pleasant Dr Peabody, MA||$320K||3||1||1,504|
|10 Felton Ter Peabody, MA||$403K||4||2.5||2,444|
|7 Felton Ter Peabody, MA||$354K||3||1.5||1,850|
|9 Richartson Rd Peabody, MA||$500K||4||2.5||3,189|
|18 Mount Pleasant Dr Peabody, MA||$298K||2||1||1,096|
|27 Mount Pleasant Dr Peabody, MA||$351K||2||1.5||1,836|
|14 Mount Pleasant Dr Peabody, MA||$438K||4||2||2,400|
|15 Mount Pleasant Dr Peabody, MA||$361K||4||1.5||1,512|
|5 Felton Ter Peabody, MA||$710K||4||4.5||5,860|
|8 Felton Ter Peabody, MA||$321K||3||1.5||1,500|
|29 Mount Pleasant Dr Peabody, MA||$313K||4||1||1,296|
|7 Richartson Rd Peabody, MA||$416K||3||2.5||2,184|
|22 Mount Pleasant Dr Peabody, MA||$324K||3||2||1,404|
|12 Richartson Rd Peabody, MA||$404K||4||2.5||2,032|
|24 Mount Pleasant Dr Peabody, MA||$307K||4||1||1,074|
Nearby Schools in Peabody
K-5 & ungraded1.6 mi
6-8 & ungraded1.5 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.2 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!