21 Norwood Ct, Staten Island, NY 103046 beds, 6.5 baths, 4,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1960
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard, Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, On street
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $390,000
- Price/sqft: $98
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,000 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 51
- Parcel #: 006130134
- Zillow Home ID: 32286965
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 21 Norwood Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Grymes Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 111% higher than in New York, and 50% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Grymes Hill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Grymes Hill home values.
- 15 Norwood Ct Staten Island, NY$520K----2,392
- 25 Norwood Ct Staten Island, NY$612K----2,646
- 11 Norwood Ct Staten Island, NY$456K332,392
- 20 Murray Pl Staten Island, NY$471K632,016
- 29 Norwood Ct Staten Island, NY$850K----4,109
- 16 Murray Pl Staten Island, NY$402K----1,832
- 7 Norwood Ct Staten Island, NY$493K----2,392
- 14 Norwood Ct Staten Island, NY$699K----2,106
- 12 Murray Pl Staten Island, NY$822K4310,000
- 30 Trossach Rd Staten Island, NY$483K----2,156
- 8 Norwood Ct Staten Island, NY$424K----1,500
- 8 Murray Pl Staten Island, NY$745K----3,316
- 16 Trossach Rd Staten Island, NY$483K----1,752
- 33 Norwood Ct Staten Island, NY$847K----4,012
- 26 Norwood Ct Staten Island, NY$1.29M465,376
- 34 Norwood Ct Staten Island, NY$788K----3,982
- 28 Pearl St Staten Island, NY$462K----2,928
- 30 Pearl St Staten Island, NY$423K----2,416
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!