- Built in 1978
- Views: 356 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2014 for $109,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $108
- AMENITIES \ Marina, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Range, ASSC_POOL \ Yes, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, FLOORING \ Laminate, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, HEATING \ Electric, HEATING \ Electric Baseboard, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Bathroom, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes, POOL_DESCRIPTION \ Inground, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, STYLE \ Townhouse, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Middle, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 103
- Floor size: 1,020 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0427 B:0215C L:21B
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 56049744
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $118-233K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01830 home values will fall 0.3% next year, compared to a 0.2% decrease for Haverhill as a whole. Among 01830 homes, this home is valued 43.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 24.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01830, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.2% higher than in Haverhill, and 38.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01830 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Haverhill.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01830 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (11)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 21 Orchard Ave|
Nearby Schools in Haverhill
Spofford Pond (assigned)3-6 & ungraded4.4 mi
PK-6 & ungraded1.6 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.6 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!