- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Views: 1,431 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $145,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $134
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street, 0 space
- Partial basement
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Additional Room Type \ Office, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ None, Energy Features \ None, Exterior Siding \ Shake, Family Rm/Den Description \ Ceiling Fan, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Master Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Shingle
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,080 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:0007 B:0083 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 58025716
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $153-210K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06516 home values will fall 3.6% next year, compared to a 3.6% decrease for West Haven as a whole. Among 06516 homes, this home is valued 12% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 4.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06516, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.4% higher than in West Haven, and 109.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06516 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in West Haven.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06516 home values.
|35 Mullen Rd West Haven, CT||$177K||3||1||1,064|
|86 Tyler St West Haven, CT||$322K||4||2.5||2,462|
|94 Tyler St West Haven, CT||$240K||3||2||1,463|
|72 Tyler St West Haven, CT||$250K||3||2.5||1,209|
|34 Mullen Rd West Haven, CT||$176K||3||1||1,064|
|105 Tyler St West Haven, CT||$248K||3||2||1,796|
|28 Mullen Rd West Haven, CT||$293K||3||2.5||2,055|
|68 Tyler St West Haven, CT||$229K||3||1||1,710|
|85 Tyler St West Haven, CT||$217K||3||1.5||1,442|
|24 Mullen Rd West Haven, CT||$203K||3||1.5||1,401|
|77 Tyler St West Haven, CT||$199K||3||2||1,040|
|95 Tyler St West Haven, CT||$213K||4||2.5||1,448|
|53 Milton Ave West Haven, CT||$204K||4||2||1,440|
|75 Tyler St West Haven, CT||$224K||3||2||1,373|
|49 Milton Ave West Haven, CT||$197K||3||2||1,233|
|62 Tyler St West Haven, CT||$208K||2||1.5||1,282|
|99 Tyler St West Haven, CT||$185K||3||1||1,152|
|20 Mullen Rd West Haven, CT||$196K||3||1||1,224|
|20 Mullen Rd West Haven, CT||$193K||3||1.5||1,224|
|69 Tyler St West Haven, CT||$173K||2||1||1,018|
Nearby Schools in West Haven
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!