21 Park Dr, Waterford, CT 063855 beds, 5.2 baths, 6,300 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1.21 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2011
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2014 for $1,550,000
- Price/sqft: $246
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces
- Security System
- View: Water
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 4th Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Additional Room Type \ Laundry, Additional Room Type \ Maids Room, Additional Room Type \ Mudroom, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Subzero, Asbestos Information \ Is Not Present, Attic \ Expandable, Attic \ Walkup, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Circular, Driveway Type \ Crushed Stone, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Day/Night Thermostat, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Garden Area, Exterior Feature \ Underground Utilities, Exterior Siding \ Cedar, Exterior Siding \ Shingles, Family Rm/Den Description \ Upper Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Propane, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Garage - Type Of \ Tandem, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Hydro Air, Hot Water Source \ Propane, In-Law Access \ Possible, Interior Feature \ Coffered Ceilings, Interior Feature \ Crown Molding, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Nook, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Island, Laundry Room Location \ Upper Level, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Lot Description \ View, Master Bedroom Description \ Bedroom Suite, Master Bedroom Description \ Dressing Room, Master Bedroom Description \ Fireplace, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Central Vacuum, Mechanical Equipment \ House Wired for Multi-Line Phones, Mechanical Equipment \ Security System, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Other Room 1 Description \ Extra Storage, Porch Type \ Wrap Around, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Waterfront Description \ Access, Waterfront Description \ Beach, Waterfront Description \ Frontage, Waterfront Description \ River, Waterfront Description \ View, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 14
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 6,300 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 0557800
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 96123051
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 21 Park Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06385 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 17.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 18.9% greater than in Waterford, and 31.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06385 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Waterford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06385 home values.
- 19 Park Dr Waterford, CT$1.63M54.56,760
- 22 Park Dr Waterford, CT$486K533,498
- 17 Park Dr Waterford, CT$871K84.15,041
- 25 Park Dr Waterford, CT$787K42.13,111
- 24 Park Dr Waterford, CT$511K43.52,210
- 24 Park Dr Waterford, CT$319K31.51,920
- 16 Park Dr Waterford, CT$302K422,140
- 27 Park Dr Waterford, CT$837K333,582
- 28 Park Dr Waterford, CT$279K31.51,504
- 13 Park Dr Waterford, CT$910K54.55,278
- 21 Konomoc Ave Waterford, CT--Studio--53,143
- 12 Park Dr Waterford, CT$449K32.13,273
- 29 Park Dr Waterford, CT$649K322,577
- 30 Park Dr Waterford, CT$468K42.52,904
- 10 Park Dr Waterford, CT$516K32.13,297
- 11 Park Dr Waterford, CT$652K322,363
- 1 Shawandassee Rd Waterford, CT$1.12M------
- 11 Konomoc Ave Waterford, CT$396K41.52,064
- 4 Shawandassee Rd Waterford, CT$413K32.52,600
- 9 Plant Dr Waterford, CT--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!