21 Prospect StUNIT 3, Boston, MA 02129
Sold on 6/28/13: $604,500
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Condo:1,155 sq ft
- Lot:1,155 sqft
- Year Built:1890
- Last Sold:Jun 2013 for $604,500
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Exterior MaterialWood
- Last Remodel Year2002
- Parcel #W:02 P:02840 S:006
- Room Count5
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count3
- Zillow Home ID63528476
- Days on Zillow176
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$609,144||$573K – $652K||-$9,782||$527||12/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$3,141/mo||$2.5K – $3.9K/mo||-$48||$2.72||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts Charlestown home values will increase 4% next year, compared to a 3.3% rise for Boston as a whole. Among Charlestown homes, this home is valued 13.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 3.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Charlestown market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 6.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 67.6% lower than in Boston, and 89.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Charlestown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Charlestown home values.
Neighborhood for 21 Prospect Street UNIT 3
- Unit 2$562K22.01,000
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Harvard-Kent Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.1 mi
- Charlestown High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.4 mi
- Warren-Prescott K-8 School (assigned) K-8 0.4 mi
- Clarence R Edwards Middle (assigned) 6-8 & ungraded 0.6 mi
- Eliot K-8 School (assigned) K-8 0.6 mi
- Mario Umana Middle School Academy (assigned) 6-8 & ungraded 1.1 mi
- O'Donnell Elementary (assigned) K-5 1.3 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005