- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Views: 1,377 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $640,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $229
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, 2nd Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Studio, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 4th Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, 4th Bedroom Description \ Lower Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Compactor, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Stove Top, Appliances Included \ Subzero, Appliances Included \ Wall Oven, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Crawl Space, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Dining Room Description \ Bay Window, Dining Room Description \ Combination Living/Dining Room, Driveway Type \ Paved, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Cabana, Exterior Feature \ Hot Tub Outside, Exterior Siding \ Shingles, Family Rm/Den Description \ Entertainment Center, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Family Rm/Den Description \ Skylight, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Interior Feature \ Crown Molding, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Interior Feature \ Hot Tub, Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Island, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Professionally Landscaped, Lot Description \ Wooded, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Cape Cod, Style \ Contemporary, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 2,800 sqft
- Parcel #: M:05.15 B:00045 L:00000
- Zillow Home ID: 58049304
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $323K-1.15M.
Market guideZillow predicts 06357 home values will decrease 3.2% next year, compared to a 3.1% decrease for Niantic as a whole. Among 06357 homes, this home is valued 154.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 43.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06357, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.6% greater than in Niantic, and 13.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06357 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Niantic.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06357 home values.
|22 Sea Breeze Ave Niantic, CT||$320K||4||2||1,510|
|19 Sea View Ave Niantic, CT||$290K||3||1||1,012|
|25 Sea View Ave Niantic, CT||$567K||3||3||2,908|
|20 Sea Breeze Ave Niantic, CT||$410K||6||2||2,000|
|24 Sea View Ave Niantic, CT||$339K||3||3||1,736|
|20 Sea View Ave Niantic, CT||$360K||3||1||1,184|
|20 Sea View Ave Niantic, CT||$311K||3||1||1,184|
|24 Sea Breeze Ave Niantic, CT||$257K||3||1||1,129|
|17 Sea View Ave Niantic, CT||$297K||2||1||1,012|
|28 Sea View Ave Niantic, CT||$341K||3||2||1,596|
|18 Sea Breeze Ave Niantic, CT||$562K||7||3.5||2,730|
|31 Sea View Ave Niantic, CT||$476K||3||2.5||2,502|
|31 Sea Crest Ave Niantic, CT||$315K||3||2||1,534|
|29 Sea Crest Ave Niantic, CT||$277K||3||2||1,194|
|19 Sea Breeze Ave Niantic, CT||$350K||4||2.5||1,469|
|23 Sea Breeze Ave Niantic, CT||$321K||4||1.5||1,526|
|26 Sea Breeze Ave Niantic, CT||$285K||3||2||1,168|
|16 Sea Breeze Ave Niantic, CT||--||--||--||--|
|18 Sea View Ave Niantic, CT||$291K||3||1||1,000|
|27 Sea Crest Ave Niantic, CT||$361K||4||1.5||1,876|
Nearby Schools in Niantic
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!