21 Smythe St, Spartanburg, SC 293012 beds, 1 bath, 912 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.42 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $10,000
- Price/sqft: $11
- Flooring: Carpet
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 912 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1910
- Lot depth: 165
- Lot width: 110
- Parcel #: 6180605200
- Zillow Home ID: 11805105
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 21 Smythe Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 29301, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9% lower than in Spartanburg, and 18.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 29301 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Spartanburg.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29301 home values.
- 19 Smythe St Spartanburg, SC$52K21924
- 20 Smythe St Spartanburg, SC$42K21908
- 10 Williams St Spartanburg, SC$40K211,176
- 17 Smythe St Spartanburg, SC$79K311,544
- 8 Williams St Spartanburg, SC$54K21912
- 18 Smythe St Spartanburg, SC$37K21912
- Front St Spartanburg, SC--------
- 6 Williams St Spartanburg, SC$37K311,034
- 16 Smythe St Spartanburg, SC$62K21936
- 4 Williams St Spartanburg, SC$60K311,360
- 361 Case Ave Spartanburg, SC$83K32.51,920
- 12 Williams St Spartanburg, SC$59K311,187
- 350 Case Ave Spartanburg, SC$91K----2,202
- 9 Williams St Spartanburg, SC$43K21912
- 9 Williams St Spartanburg, SC$49K21744
- 7 Williams St Spartanburg, SC$51K211,008
- 15 Smythe St Spartanburg, SC$57K21912
- 5 Williams St Spartanburg, SC$51K311,384
- 2 Williams St Spartanburg, SC$57K221,360
- 330 Case Ave Spartanburg, SC$43K31.5924
Nearby Schools in Spartanburg
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292