21 Snows Ct NW, Washington, DC 200372 beds, 1 bath, 858 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 609 sqft
- Built in 1870
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $525,000
- Price/sqft: $612
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 858 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1954
- Parcel #: 0028 0112
- Zillow Home ID: 395016
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 21 Snows Court Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Foggy Bottom, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 40.8% less than in Washington, and 51% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Foggy Bottom home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Foggy Bottom home values.
- 22 Snows Ct NW Washington, DC$520K21884
- 23 Snows Ct NW Washington, DC$474K21864
- 2407 I St NW Washington, DC$2.03M853,724
- 2411 I St NW Washington, DC$858K31.51,288
- 906 New Hampshire Ave NW Washington, DC$936K23.51,536
- 904 New Hampshire Ave NW Washington, DC$1.34M33.51,728
- 902 New Hampshire Ave NW Washington, DC$1.18M33.51,376
- 900 New Hampshire Ave NW Washington, DC$924K22.51,152
- 2413 I St NW # 0 Washington, DC--211,200
- 2413 I St NW Washington, DC$746K211,200
- 2403 I St NW Washington, DC$1.2M32.51,500
- 2415 I St NW Washington, DC$842K22.51,274
- 2417 I St NW Washington, DC$757K22988
- 910 New Hampshire Ave NW Washington, DC$959K431,462
- 2419 I St NW Washington, DC$765K22858
- 2405 I St NW # 5B Washington, DC$395K11.5703
- 2405 I St NW # 5A Washington, DC$465K11.5903
- 2405 I St NW STE 4C Washington, DC$380K11.5703
- 2405 I St NW STE 4B Washington, DC$365K11.5657
- 2405 I St NW STE 8C Washington, DC$659K22.51,270
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.