A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,484 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1945
- Views: 3,953 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $242,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $373
- AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partial, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ River, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Walk to, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1/2 to 1 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_DSCRP \ Slider, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR \ Other (See Remarks), EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Garden Area, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Outdoor Shower, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Screened, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Stone Wall, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Concrete Block, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Oil, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Breakfast Bar / Nook, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Cleared, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Scenic View(s), MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Contemporary, STYLE \ Ranch, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 648 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0230 B:0156 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 69470953
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $190-325K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01930 home values will decrease 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.7% decrease for Gloucester as a whole. Among 01930 homes, this home is valued 35.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 45.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01930, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Gloucester, and 82.9% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01930 home values.
|21 Stanwood Ave # A Gloucester, MA||$251K||1||1||848|
|23 Stanwood Ave Gloucester, MA||$408K||3||1||1,904|
|24 Stanwood Ave Gloucester, MA||--||3||2||1,200|
|17 Stanwood Ave Gloucester, MA||$337K||--||--||--|
|25 Stanwood Ave Gloucester, MA||$323K||3||1.5||1,485|
|21 Stanwood Ave # R Gloucester, MA||$483K||4||2.5||2,284|
|22 Stanwood Ave Gloucester, MA||$368K||4||2||1,960|
|28 Stanwood Ave Gloucester, MA||$279K||3||2||768|
|15A Stanwood Ave # R Gloucester, MA||$363K||2||1||1,520|
|15A Stanwood Ave Gloucester, MA||$508K||5||2.5||2,948|
|27 Stanwood Ave Gloucester, MA||$291K||2||1||1,294|
|20 Stanwood Ave Gloucester, MA||$284K||2||1||1,280|
|30 Stanwood Ave Gloucester, MA||$450K||2||1||1,272|
|6 Pew Ave Gloucester, MA||$441K||5||3||2,186|
|32 Stanwood Ave Gloucester, MA||$504K||4||2||1,452|
|26 Stanwood Ave Gloucester, MA||$521K||3||2||1,278|
|29 Stanwood Ave Gloucester, MA||$273K||3||1||816|
|28-R Stanwood Ave Gloucester, MA||$460K||3||1.5||1,485|
|47 Winthrop Ave Gloucester, MA||$295K||2||1||912|
|43 Winthrop Ave Gloucester, MA||$571K||5||3||3,229|
Nearby Schools in Gloucester
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
K-5 & ungraded0.7 mi
6-8 & ungraded1.8 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.6 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.