21 Tarbell St # A, Pepperell, MA 014632 beds, 1 bath, 1,850 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $181,000
- Price/sqft: $98
- Finished basement, 262 sqft
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Dirt Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, BED2_DSCRP \ Remodeled, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower, BTH1_DSCRP \ Closet, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, BTH1_DSCRP \ Remodeled, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, DIN_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, DIN_DSCRP \ Remodeled, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Garden Area, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Stone Wall, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FLOORING \ Laminate, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FOUNDATION \ Concrete Block, FOUNDATION \ Irregular, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass - Batts, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Finish - Sheetrock, KIT_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck, KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, KIT_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, KIT_DSCRP \ Remodeled, KIT_DSCRP \ Slider, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, LIV_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, LIV_DSCRP \ Remodeled, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Shared Drive, MBR_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, MBR_DSCRP \ Remodeled, MBR_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Sidewalk, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,850 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: M:0026 B:0210 L:00000
- Zillow Home ID: 57096985
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 21 Tarbell Street # A
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01463, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.2% lower than in Town of Pepperell, and 59% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 01463 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Pepperell.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01463 home values.
- 19 Tarbell St Pepperell, MA$241K312,041
- 17 Tarbell St Pepperell, MA$195K31.51,105
- 18 Leighton St Pepperell, MA$225K311,732
- 15 Tarbell St Pepperell, MA$210K411,322
- 20 Leighton St Pepperell, MA$195K311,374
- 13 Tarbell St Pepperell, MA$183K311,302
- 14 Leighton St Pepperell, MA$270K422,137
- 11 Tarbell St Pepperell, MA$184K311,199
- 19 Leighton St Pepperell, MA$255K321,389
- 21-25 Leighton St Pepperell, MA$314K113,040
- 18 Tarbell St Pepperell, MA$295K833,456
- 22 Leighton St Pepperell, MA$301K42.51,867
- 8-12 Leighton St Pepperell, MA$350K533,399
- 24 Tarbell St Pepperell, MA$214K421,768
- 15 Leighton St Pepperell, MA$290K322,316
- 9 Tarbell St Pepperell, MA$310K532,914
- 3 Saint Ann St Pepperell, MA$258K421,678
- 19 Province St Pepperell, MA$185K31960
- 13 Leighton St Pepperell, MA$220K311,239
- 27-29 Leighton St Pepperell, MA$262K422,415
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.