- Lot: 9,600 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Views: 1,197 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $326,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $206
- Finished basement, 242 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 462 sqft
- A\C \ Cac, Adult Community \ N, Attic \ N, Basement \ Full, Class \ Res, Detached\Attached \ Det, Dining Room \ Formal, Driveway \ Pvt, Eat In Kitchen \ Y, Foreclose? \ N, Fuel \ Oil, Office \ N, Picture \ Y, Pool \ N, Price Range Listing \ N, STATUS \ A, Water \ Public, Waterfront \ N, Waterview \ N, County \ N, Heat \ Steam, new_constr \ N, Sewer \ Y, Wood Floors \ Y, Beach Rights \ N, Tennis Court \ N, W\W Carpet \ N, Den\Family Room \ N, Finished Basement \ Y, Zone \ 6, Style \ Split, TOUR FLAG \ N, Last Status Change \ NEW, LIST TYPE \ P, # Fireplaces \ 0, # Kitchens \ 1, Refrigerator \ 1, Dryer \ 1, Washer \ 1, Patio \ Cement, Basement\Subfloor \ Laundry Room, Skylight \ N, Basement\Subfloor \ Family Room, Basement\Subfloor \ .5 Bath, Taxes \ 9026.00, MBR 1ST FLOOR \ N, TEMPORARILY OFF MARKET (TOM) \ N
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,584 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Lot depth: 95
- Lot width: 83
- Parcel #: 42271 00910
- Zillow Home ID: 31271178
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $380-492K.
Market guideZillow predicts 11581 home values will increase 0.3% next year, compared to a 0.4% increase for Valley Stream as a whole. Among 11581 homes, this home is valued 10.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 15.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 11581, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 45.5% higher than in Valley Stream, and 84.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 11581 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Valley Stream.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 11581 home values.
|21 Cripps Ln Valley Stream, NY||$348K||--||1||1,106|
|5 Trafalgar Sq Valley Stream, NY||$358K||--||1||1,106|
|10 Trafalgar Sq Valley Stream, NY||$346K||--||1||1,106|
|17 Cripps Ln Valley Stream, NY||$406K||--||2||1,223|
|14 Trafalgar Sq Valley Stream, NY||$342K||--||1||1,106|
|22 Trafalgar Sq Valley Stream, NY||$339K||3||2||1,106|
|18 Trafalgar Sq Valley Stream, NY||$436K||3||2||1,316|
|9 Trafalgar Sq Valley Stream, NY||$367K||--||--||--|
|9 Trafalgar Sq Valley Stream, NY||$358K||4||2||1,391|
|26 Trafalgar Sq Valley Stream, NY||$342K||--||1||1,106|
|15 Cripps Ln Valley Stream, NY||$346K||--||1||1,106|
|Rockaway Ave Valley Stream, NY||$346K||--||1||1,052|
|1133 Rockaway Ave Valley Stream, NY||$346K||3||1||1,052|
|16 Cripps Ln Valley Stream, NY||$341K||--||1.5||1,106|
|6 Trafalgar Sq Valley Stream, NY||$396K||--||2||1,106|
|12 Cripps Ln Valley Stream, NY||$388K||--||2||1,106|
|1119 Rockaway Ave Valley Stream, NY||$342K||--||1||1,106|
|9 Cripps Ln Valley Stream, NY||$342K||--||1||1,106|
|1115 Rockaway Ave Valley Stream, NY||$340K||--||1.5||1,111|
|366 Piccadilly Dwns Lynbrook, NY||$384K||4||2||1,238|
Nearby Schools in Valley Stream
9-12 & ungraded0.9 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!