21 W Cedar StUNIT 1, Boston, MA 02108
Sold on 10/17/11: $1,795,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2.5 baths
- Condo:2,481 sq ft
- Lot:2,481 sqft
- Year Built:1890
- Last Sold:Oct 2011 for $1,795,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow788
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Parcel #W:05 P:01736 S:002
- Room Count8
- # Stories3.0
- Unit Count3
- Zillow Home ID59166310
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,335,324||$2.15M – $2.55M||-$59,911||$941||12/10/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,845/mo||$2.0K – $5.7K/mo||-$249||$1.15||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts Beacon Hill home values will rise 1.1% next year, compared to a 3.6% rise for Boston as a whole. Among Beacon Hill homes, this home is valued 304.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 12.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Beacon Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 7.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 38.1% less than in Boston, and 80.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Beacon Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Beacon Hill home values.
Neighborhood for 21 W Cedar Street UNIT 1
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Quincy Upper School (assigned) 6-12 & ungraded 0.6 mi
- Snowden Int'L High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.7 mi
- Blackstone Elementary (assigned) PK-5 & ungraded 1.1 mi
- Eliot K-8 School (assigned) K-8 1.1 mi
- Warren-Prescott K-8 School (assigned) K-8 1.3 mi
- Clarence R Edwards Middle (assigned) 6-8 & ungraded 1.3 mi
- Hurley K-8 School (assigned) K-8 1.3 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005