21 W Clay St, Richmond, VA 232206 beds, 3 baths, 3,765 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,877 sqft
- Built in 1846
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $379,000
- Price/sqft: $101
- Finished basement, 862 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Metal
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,765 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Lot depth: 148
- Lot width: 26
- Parcel #: N0000077001
- Zillow Home ID: 12525412
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 21 W Clay Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Jackson Ward, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 73.8% lower than in Richmond, and 97.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Jackson Ward home values rise more quickly than other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Jackson Ward home values.
- 19 W Clay St Richmond, VA$281K41.52,122
- 17 W Clay St Richmond, VA$298K522,500
- 15 W Clay St Richmond, VA$298K533,730
- 103 W Clay St Richmond, VA$245K422,030
- 412 N Adams St Richmond, VA$177K321,740
- 410 N Adams St Richmond, VA$186K31.51,740
- 105 W Clay St Richmond, VA--------
- 408 N Adams St Richmond, VA--321,740
- 11 W Clay St Richmond, VA$292K442,800
- 107 W Clay St Richmond, VA$297K532,839
- 406 N Adams St Richmond, VA$252K32.51,600
- 22 W Marshall St Richmond, VA$602K388,792
- 9 W Clay St Richmond, VA$228K522,795
- 411 N Adams St Richmond, VA--321,100
- 24 W Marshall St Richmond, VA--321,100
- 109 W Clay St Richmond, VA$340K633,636
- 404 N Adams St Richmond, VA$246K32.51,754
- 513 N Adams St Richmond, VA$219K21.52,794
- 7 W Clay St Richmond, VA$305K42.53,046
- 111 W Clay St Richmond, VA$335K533,636
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.