- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1943
- Views: 1,468 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $68,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $49
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Fuel \ Electric, Laundry Room Info \ In Basement, Parking Type \ Assigned, Property Type \ Rental, Rental Agreement \ Annual, Rental Property Type \ Residential, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,392 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: M:436 B:1214 L:00600
- Zillow Home ID: 57974113
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $130-195K.
Market guideZillow predicts Amity home values will decrease 5% next year, compared to a 6.2% fall for New Haven as a whole. Among Amity homes, this home is valued 18% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 57.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Amity, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5% greater than in New Haven, and 200% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Amity home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New Haven.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Amity home values.
|Westerleigh Rd New Haven, CT||$123K||3||1||1,080|
|15 Westerleigh Rd New Haven, CT||$123K||3||1||1,080|
|20 Westerleigh Rd New Haven, CT||$121K||4||1.5||1,008|
|26 Westerleigh Rd New Haven, CT||$185K||4||2||1,849|
|31 Westerleigh Rd New Haven, CT||$162K||2||2||1,404|
|7 Westerleigh Rd New Haven, CT||$149K||2||2||1,493|
|14 Westerleigh Rd New Haven, CT||$117K||2||1.5||792|
|32 Westerleigh Rd New Haven, CT||$116K||3||2||1,008|
|1 Westerleigh Rd New Haven, CT||$117K||2||2||1,028|
|36 Westerleigh Rd New Haven, CT||$137K||3||2||1,177|
|35 Westerleigh Rd New Haven, CT||$135K||2||1||1,293|
|42 Westerleigh Rd New Haven, CT||$155K||3||2||1,344|
|Westerleigh Rd New Haven, CT||--||--||--||--|
|28 Ramsdell St New Haven, CT||$139K||3||1||1,222|
|40 Ramsdell St New Haven, CT||$166K||3||1.5||1,355|
|41 Westerleigh Rd New Haven, CT||$128K||3||1||1,200|
|Ramsdell St New Haven, CT||$168K||--||--||--|
|32 Ramsdell St New Haven, CT||$168K||3||2||1,352|
|35 Lawncrest Rd New Haven, CT||$175K||3||1.5||1,617|
|25 Lawncrest Rd New Haven, CT||$183K||3||1.5||1,414|
Nearby Schools in New Haven
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!