- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
21 Westerly Ln S, Thornwood, NY 105945 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,300 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1.14 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1967
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Oct 2007 for $800,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement, 90 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 15
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Split level
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,300 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 55348911200700010930000000
- Zillow Home ID: 33059343
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 21 Westerly Lane S
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 10594, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.8% lower than in Thornwood, and 67.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 10594 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Thornwood.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 10594 home values.
- 17 Westerly Ln S Thornwood, NY$766K------
- 15 Westerly Ln S Thornwood, NY$555K------
- 8 Aspen Way Thornwood, NY$592K431,525
- 12 Aspen Way Thornwood, NY$581K421,473
- 26 Westerly Ln S Thornwood, NY$610K------
- 22 Westerly Ln S Thornwood, NY$659K42.12,128
- 13 Westerly Ln S Thornwood, NY$541K421,475
- 14 Aspen Way Thornwood, NY$588K------
- 18 Westerly Ln S Thornwood, NY$779K------
- 30 Westerly Ln S Thornwood, NY$594K------
- 4 Aspen Way Thornwood, NY$649K------
- 14 Westerly Ln S Thornwood, NY$913K443,328
- 16 Aspen Way Thornwood, NY$629K332,050
- 120 Rolling Hills Rd Thornwood, NY$551K------
- 10 Westerly Ln S Thornwood, NY$760K------
- 15 Westerly Ln Thornwood, NY$565K------
- 11 Westerly Ln Thornwood, NY$526K------
- 116 Rolling Hills Rd Thornwood, NY$656K42.52,750
- 11 Aspen Way Thornwood, NY$615K------
- 6 Westerly Ln S Thornwood, NY$925K433,328
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.