210 B St, Vallejo, CA 945902 beds, 1 bath, 1,008 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Kitchen is new, beautifully finished with new cabinetry, countertops, tile floors, stainless appliances. Bath has been remodeled with modern fixtures and finishes. Refinished wood floors. Major system upgrades or replacement, including plumbing and heating.
Detached garage with alley access and off street parking, This building offers 400 +/- SF of storage/workshop/office space with bath. This area was formerly in use as an unwarranted rental unit.
Outdoor areas feature mature trees and large usable yard and patio. Area adjacent to garage has potential for recreation room, and features a deck with views.
Beautiful tree lined neighborhood with quiant older homes, B Street has cache in this area with it own e-mail address and a major street front remodel include public grants and private funds less than one block away, There is even a neighborhood theater
- Lot: 5,300 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1924
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: 1 space
- Unfinished basement
- View: Water
- 400 SF partially finished space permitted as non-living area, Owner is CA broker
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Floor size: 1,008 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Zillow Home ID: 2115653142
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 210 B Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94590, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9% higher than in Vallejo, and 88.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94590 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Vallejo.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94590 home values.
- 232 B St Vallejo, CA$168K211,098
- 228 B St Vallejo, CA$168K311,056
- 238 B St Vallejo, CA$164K311,224
- 224 B St Vallejo, CA$167K311,100
- 231 B St Vallejo, CA$366K522,112
- 242 B St Vallejo, CA$163K311,144
- 237 B St Vallejo, CA$182K321,032
- 223 B St Vallejo, CA$187K311,294
- 218 B St Vallejo, CA$199K311,762
- 241 B St Vallejo, CA$163K31.51,246
- 153 Voyager Dr Vallejo, CA$191K32.51,387
- 246 B St Vallejo, CA$187K421,500
- 217 B St Vallejo, CA$191K311,446
- 165 Voyager Dr Vallejo, CA$222K32.51,448
- 141 Voyager Dr Vallejo, CA$187K321,072
- 245 B St Vallejo, CA$168K------
- 214 B St Vallejo, CA$197K21996
- 11 N Daniels Ave Vallejo, CA$155K311,175
- 173 Voyager Dr Vallejo, CA$147K21820
- 5 N Daniels Ave Vallejo, CA$219K----2,112
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!