- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $245,000
- Price/sqft: $100
- Finished basement, 683 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_LEVEL \ Basement, BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH2_LEVEL \ Basement, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, HEATING \ Oil, HEATING \ Steam, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Mud Room, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Foyer, OTH3_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Play Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Gambrel /Dutch, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,457 sqft
- Parcel #: M:01014 B:00108 L:00097
- Zillow Home ID: 56092475
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01844 home values will rise 0.9% next year, compared to a 0.7% rise for Methuen as a whole. Among 01844 homes, this home is valued 9.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 37.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01844, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.4% higher than in Methuen, and 48.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01844 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Methuen.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01844 home values.
|208 East St Methuen, MA||$225K||2||2||1,844|
|3 Gloucester St Methuen, MA||$233K||3||2||1,508|
|212 East St Methuen, MA||$287K||4||2||2,565|
|11 Gloucester St Methuen, MA||$431K||4||--||5,609|
|215 East St Methuen, MA||$260K||3||1||2,336|
|4 Oak St Methuen, MA||$211K||2||1||988|
|10 Gloucester St Methuen, MA||$271K||3||1.5||2,436|
|6 Gloucester St Methuen, MA||$300K||3||2.5||1,727|
|216 East St Methuen, MA||$213K||4||2||1,344|
|3 Marie St Methuen, MA||$264K||3||2||2,182|
|23 Oak St APT B Methuen, MA||$154K||2||1.5||1,222|
|23 Oak St APT A Methuen, MA||$149K||2||1||1,058|
|23 Oak St APT C Methuen, MA||$152K||2||1.5||1,058|
|23 Oak St APT D Methuen, MA||$152K||2||1.5||1,058|
|23 Oak St APT E Methuen, MA||$157K||2||2.01||1,222|
|23 Oak St APT F Methuen, MA||$152K||2||1.5||1,058|
|25 Oak St APT F Methuen, MA||$148K||2||1.5||1,058|
|25 Oak St APT D Methuen, MA||$148K||2||1.5||1,058|
|25 Oak St APT C Methuen, MA||$150K||2||2||1,058|
|25 Oak St APT B Methuen, MA||$154K||2||1.5||1,222|
Nearby Schools in Methuen
K-4 & ungraded0.5 mi
5-8 & ungraded0.5 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.8 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!