210 Ferry St, Everett, MA 02149
For Sale: $839,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:18 beds
- Bathrooms:5 baths
- Multi Family:7,524 sq ft
- Lot:6,098 sqft
- Year Built:1920
- Last Sold:Jan 2004 for $550,000
- Heating Type:Forced air, Other
- Days on Zillow180
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Fenced Yard
- Elementary SchoolParlin
- Exterior MaterialCement concrete
- High SchoolEverett High 2 blocks away
- Last Remodel Year2004
- Middle SchoolParlin
- Parcel #M:M0 B:02 L:000184
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count28
- # Stories3.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count4
- Zillow Home ID56468200
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$766,307||$659K – $828K||+$2,126||$101||12/08/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,166/mo||$1.7K – $3.2K/mo||-$155||$0.29||11/25/2013|
Zestimate is too low: My property is listed twice 210 and 210-216. I tried to correct the rents to $8K and now someone lowered the zestimate to 137,000-239,000 yesterday 7/22/11 when it was at 657,700 can someone correct these three items please or contact me at 781-363-3737. posted on 07/23/2011
Zillow predicts 02149 home values will increase 2.6% next year, compared to a 2.9% rise for Everett as a whole. Among 02149 homes, this home is 218% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 37.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02149 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 42.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 0.6% higher than in Everett, and 30.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02149 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Everett.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02149 home values.
Neighborhood for 210 Ferry Street
- 210-216 Ferry St Everett, MA$846K126.07,524
- 205 Ferry St APT 106 Everett, MA$149K21.5925
- 205 Ferry St APT 202 Everett, MA$152K21.0936
- 205 Ferry St APT 306 Everett, MA$148K21.5925
- 205 Ferry St APT 310 Everett, MA$128K11.0540
- 205 Ferry St APT 402 Everett, MA$200K21.0950
- 205 Ferry St APT 406 Everett, MA$148K21.5925
- 205 Ferry St APT 502 Everett, MA$191K22.01,175
- 86 Reed Ave # A Everett, MA$203K31.01,116
- 86 Reed Ave Everett, MA$266K42.01,543
- 162 Chestnut St Everett, MA$217K31.0972
- 160 Chestnut St Everett, MA$269K41.01,604
- 193 Ferry St Everett, MA$240K32.01,100
- 89 Reed Ave Everett, MA$207K31.01,167
- 205 Ferry St APT 207 Everett, MA$171K--0.5984
- 171 Chestnut St Everett, MA$382K42.02,383
- 185 Ferry St Everett, MA$164K41.0831
- 181 Ferry St Everett, MA$327K53.01,821
- 6 Elm St UNIT 3 Everett, MA$185K41.51,151
- 6 Elm St UNIT 2 Everett, MA$161K31.01,090
Nearby Schools in Everett
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005