210 Garfield Pl, Brooklyn, NY 112155 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,516 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1,833 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1901
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $2,742,500
- Price/sqft: $780
- ,Decorative fireplace
- Room count: 17
- # Stories: 4.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 3,516 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1901
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 18
- Parcel #: 010740004
- Zillow Home ID: 30587146
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 210 Garfield Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Park Slope, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 75% higher than in New York, and 86.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Park Slope home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Park Slope home values.
- 212 Garfield Pl Brooklyn, NY$3.42M62.53,000
- 208 Garfield Pl Brooklyn, NY$3.1M----3,480
- 214 Garfield Pl APT 5 Brooklyn, NY$3.18M----3,576
- 206 Garfield Pl Brooklyn, NY$2.47M----2,668
- 296 Garfield Pl APT 2 Brooklyn, NY$550K11--
- 218 Garfield Pl APT 2 Brooklyn, NY$655K------
- 296 Garfield Pl APT 1 Brooklyn, NY$551K11--
- 216 Garfield Pl Brooklyn, NY$3.33M----3,456
- 204 Garfield Pl Brooklyn, NY$3.03M----4,816
- 204 Garfield Pl APT 3 Brooklyn, NY$687K------
- 204 Garfield Pl APT 2 Brooklyn, NY$682K------
- 204 Garfield Pl APT 1 Brooklyn, NY$662K31--
- 215 Garfield Pl Brooklyn, NY--41250
- 463 1st St APT 1 Brooklyn, NY$2.52M11.52,688
- 463 1st St Brooklyn, NY$2.91M11.52,688
- 465 1st St Brooklyn, NY$2.93M----3,288
- 461 1st St Brooklyn, NY$2.82M----2,688
- 467 1st St Brooklyn, NY$2.69M----3,192
- 220 Garfield Pl Brooklyn, NY$3.32M633,288
- 459 1st St Brooklyn, NY$2.79M----2,688
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292