- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
210 Main St, Hudson, IA 506433 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,056 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $121,000
- Price/sqft: $115
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 600 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- Foundation type: Concrete Block
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,056 sqft
- Heating: Other
- Parcel #: 8814-26-310-009
- Zillow Home ID: 76641747
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 210 Main Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 50643, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.3% greater than in Hudson, and 96.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 50643 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hudson.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 50643 home values.
- 204 Main St Hudson, IA$149K422,196
- 216 Main St Hudson, IA$84K21.5480
- 224 Main St Hudson, IA$179K311,585
- 228 Main St Hudson, IA$136K311,632
- 209 Washington St Hudson, IA$122K31.51,496
- 215 Washington St Hudson, IA$139K41.51,568
- 203 2nd St Hudson, IA$194K331,538
- 221 Washington St Hudson, IA$109K311,201
- 227 Washington St Hudson, IA$121K321,456
- 127 Washington St Hudson, IA$155K41.51,971
- 211 Main St Hudson, IA$137K321,040
- 225 Main St Hudson, IA$127K311,040
- 203 Main St Hudson, IA$132K31.51,152
- 227 Main St Hudson, IA$125K311,040
- 121 Washington St Hudson, IA$107K21884
- 229 Main St Hudson, IA$165K31.751,242
- 115 Washington St Hudson, IA$141K31.51,556
- 327 2nd St Voorhies, IA$90K21904
- 316 Main St Hudson, IA$140K121,080
- 309 Washington St Hudson, IA$117K21848
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!