- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1889
- Views: 6,061 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $217,200
- Last sale price/sqft: $118
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Crawl, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH1_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_DSCRP \ Remodeled, BTH1_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower, BTH2_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_DSCRP \ Remodeled, BTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Shower Stall, BTH3_DSCRP \ Closet, BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH3_DSCRP \ Remodeled, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 110 Volts, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 220 Volts, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Screened, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, FOUNDATION \ Irregular, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Oil, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Breakfast Bar / Nook, KIT_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Remodeled, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Sloping, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH1_DSCRP \ Slider, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Sun Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Cape, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,843 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0120 B:0004 L:0
- Zillow Home ID: 57620119
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $170-290K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01529 home values will decrease 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.8% decrease for Millville as a whole. Among 01529 homes, this home is valued 18.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 21.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01529, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.3% greater than in Millville, and 21% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01529 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Millville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01529 home values.
|1 Central St Millville, MA||$380K||4||2.5||2,656|
|5 Lincoln St Millville, MA||$333K||5||4.5||4,398|
|214 Main St Millville, MA||$212K||3||1||2,022|
|15 Fletcher Millville, MA||$178K||2||1||1,388|
|17 Fletcher Millville, MA||$177K||2||2||1,352|
|8 Chestnut Hill Rd Millville, MA||$227K||Studio||--||2,354|
|6 Fletcher Millville, MA||$203K||4||1||2,406|
|5 Central St Millville, MA||$259K||5||2||3,848|
|204 Main St Millville, MA||$156K||--||--||--|
|8 Lincoln St Millville, MA||$242K||7||3||2,905|
|18 Chestnut Hill Rd Millville, MA||$236K||--||--||--|
|11 Central St Millville, MA||$149K||--||--||--|
|12 Lincoln St # A Millville, MA||$171K||3||1||1,000|
|12 Lincoln St Millville, MA||$197K||6||2||1,920|
|Lincoln St Millville, MA||$197K||--||--||--|
|28 Chestnut Hill Rd Millville, MA||$201K||2||2||1,440|
|30 Chestnut Hill Rd Millville, MA||$184K||3||1||1,096|
|27 Chestnut Hill Rd Millville, MA||$156K||3||1||858|
|29 Chestnut Hill Rd Millville, MA||$160K||3||1||858|
|34 Chestnut Hill Rd Millville, MA||$195K||4||1||1,344|
Nearby Schools in Millville
PK-5 & ungraded0.3 mi
9-12 & ungraded2.6 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!