- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
210 Mott St, Corry, PA 164074 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,928 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 3,167 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 1994 for $16,500
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,928 sqft
- Lot depth: 87
- Lot width: 36
- Parcel #: 07023089001400
- Zillow Home ID: 9475749
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 210 Mott Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 16407 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 22.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.7% higher than in Corry, and 9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 16407 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Corry.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 16407 home values.
- 212 Mott St Corry, PA$64K522,416
- 210 Mott St Corry, PA$68K421,650
- 25 Franklin St Corry, PA$56K422,112
- 29 Franklin St Corry, PA$44K422,176
- 21 Franklin St Corry, PA$91K422,272
- 26 W Park Pl Corry, PA$48K422,064
- 24 W Park Pl Corry, PA$48K312,412
- 28 W Park Pl Corry, PA$40K422,076
- 22 W Park Pl Corry, PA$42K421,836
- 30 Franklin St Corry, PA$45K311,577
- 26 Franklin St Corry, PA$43K31912
- 221 Mott St Corry, PA$79K2--2,122
- 209 Mott St Corry, PA$52K421,488
- 105 Franklin St Corry, PA$79K411,922
- 161 Mott St Corry, PA$77K422,240
- 31 Park Pl Corry, PA$64K41.51,938
- 19 W Park Pl Corry, PA$77K41.51,836
- 15 W Park Pl Corry, PA$44K421,960
- 110 W Park Pl Corry, PA$45K211,845
- 146 Mott St Corry, PA$63K21.51,340
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.