210 N 101st St, Seattle, WA 981333 beds, 2 baths, 1,620 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Effectively built in 1991, this home has some great practical updates including
newer appliances, fresh exterior paint, & functional open layout. The lot is over
10,000 sq ft & leaves ample space for living beyond four walls. A large entertaining
deck with plumbed gas grill, driveway for up to 6 cars or RV parking, garden beds,
& fruit trees/shrubs! Approx 750 sq ft 2-car garage with extraordinary finished
space for a shop/art studio/conversion to MIL? Easy access to, shops, schools,
Carkeek Park, and downtown busline.
- Lot: 10,316 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1921
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $359,950
- Price/sqft: $222
- Disability Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- RV Parking
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 1,620 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1991
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2115423319
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 210 N 101st Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Greenwood market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 21.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14% lower than in Seattle, and 35.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Greenwood home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Greenwood home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292