210 N 9th St, Petersburg, IN 475673 beds, 1 bath, 2,043 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Lots of space with many updates in this traditionally styled house with character in a convenient location. Large rooms and open areas plus a large open upstairs used as a game room, sleeping area and toy room. Updates include newer laminate flooring, newer carpet upstairs, newer roof and some fresh paint. Home includes cellar for safety and storage, off street parking and an out building built as a playhouse, used for storage.
- Lot: 5,460 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 2011 for $69,100
- Parking: Off street, 400 sqft
- Partial basement
- Foundation type: Crawl/Raised
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,043 sqft
- Parcel #: 63-02-27-443-019.000-012
- Zillow Home ID: 85660288
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 210 N 9th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 47567 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 0.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Petersburg, and 92.5% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 208 N 9th St Petersburg, IN$103K433,206
- 206 N 9th St Petersburg, IN$57K211,554
- 209 N 8th St Petersburg, IN$88K311,563
- 211 N 8th St Petersburg, IN$90K211,790
- 300 N 9th St Petersburg, IN$104K222,664
- 810 E Cherry St Petersburg, IN$60K------
- 903 E Cherry St Petersburg, IN$106K652,700
- 900 E Cherry St Petersburg, IN$98K432,316
- 800 E Cherry St Petersburg, IN--------
- 306 N 9th St Petersburg, IN$49K211,070
- 210 N 8th St Petersburg, IN$70K21.51,075
- 201 N 9th St Petersburg, IN$105K31.51,652
- 908 E Cherry St Petersburg, IN$50K221,054
- 308 N 9th St Petersburg, IN$55K21.51,660
- 311 N 8th St Petersburg, IN$59K311,228
- 210 N 10th St Petersburg, IN$48K211,072
- 910 E Cherry St Petersburg, IN$42K311,064
- 306 N 10th St Petersburg, IN$70K31.51,076
- 910 E Poplar St Petersburg, IN$90K211,361
- 302 N 8th St Petersburg, IN$60K321,588
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.