210 N Marquette St, Madison, WI 537043 beds, 3 baths, 1,104 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1932
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $155,000
- Price/sqft: $140
- Cable Ready
- Finished basement, 180 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: 0 space
- View: City
- Lower level play or recreation room has a bathroom and a walk-out to the fence yard
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,104 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1976
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 118
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 071005231320
- Zillow Home ID: 55416885
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 210 N Marquette Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Schenk-Atwood-Starkweather-Yahar, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 15% lower than in Town of Madison, and 55.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Schenk-Atwood-Starkweather-Yahar home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Madison.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Schenk-Atwood-Starkweather-Yahar home values.
- 206 N Marquette St Madison, WI$150K21.51,095
- 214 N Marquette St Madison, WI$118K21732
- 202 N Marquette St Madison, WI$158K311,152
- 218 N Marquette St Madison, WI$114K11824
- 222 N Marquette St Madison, WI$130K21810
- 118 N Marquette St Madison, WI$94K22812
- 228 N Marquette St Madison, WI$155K211,020
- 114 N Marquette St Madison, WI$121K21776
- 205 N Marquette St Madison, WI$95K211,024
- 201 N Marquette St Madison, WI$131K21.5872
- 215 Oak St Madison, WI$130K------
- 209 N Marquette St Madison, WI$121K21832
- 230 N Marquette St Madison, WI$128K31921
- 213 N Marquette St Madison, WI$106K411,310
- 117 N Marquette St Madison, WI$233K421,840
- 217 N Marquette St Madison, WI$102K21693
- 234 N Marquette St Madison, WI$124K21716
- 102 N Marquette St Madison, WI$155K311,332
- 221 N Marquette St Madison, WI$178K311,296
- 2828 Union St Madison, WI$117K411,117
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!