210 NW 153rd St, Vancouver, WA 986853 beds, 3 baths, 2,201 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $280,000
- Price/sqft: $127
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 460 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- View: Water
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,201 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Lot depth: 50
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 185575536
- Zillow Home ID: 70579230
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 210 Nw 153rd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98685, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.5% less than in Clark, and 3.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 98685 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Clark.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98685 home values.
- 4 beds, 2.5 baths
2,014 sqft, 7,405 sqft lot, built in 2000
- 4 beds, 2.5 baths
- 206 NW 153rd St Vancouver, WA$272K32.52,217
- 214 NW 153rd St Vancouver, WA$359K533,329
- 202 NW 153rd St Vancouver, WA$276K42.52,408
- 207 NW 153rd St Vancouver, WA$339K32.53,273
- 211 NW 153rd St Vancouver, WA$285K532,592
- 218 NW 153rd St Vancouver, WA$334K533,115
- 203 NW 153rd St Vancouver, WA$325K62.53,152
- 215 NW 153rd St Vancouver, WA$271K42.52,217
- 120 NW 153rd St Vancouver, WA$287K42.52,612
- 219 NW 153rd St Vancouver, WA$284K32.52,354
- 206 NW 152nd St Vancouver, WA$244K321,676
- 210 NW 152nd St Vancouver, WA$271K42.52,287
- 222 NW 153rd St Vancouver, WA$450K53.54,130
- 202 NW 152nd St Vancouver, WA$254K32.52,022
- 214 NW 152nd St Vancouver, WA$273K42.52,200
- 308 NW 153rd St Vancouver, WA$433K444,086
- 116 NW 153rd St Vancouver, WA$277K42.52,221
- 223 NW 153rd St Vancouver, WA$334K42.53,189
- 300 NW 152nd St Vancouver, WA$258K32.52,022
- 15223 NW 2nd Ave Vancouver, WA$349K42.53,300
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.