- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
210 Normandy St, Durham, NC 277073 beds, 1 bath, 1,161 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.52 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2010 for $30,000
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,161 sqft
- Parcel #: 115797
- Zillow Home ID: 49977622
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 210 Normandy Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 27707 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 35.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 13.5% lower than in Durham, and 23.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 27707 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Durham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27707 home values.
- 212 Normandy St Durham, NC$121K311,000
- 225 W Alton St Durham, NC--------
- 200 W Alton St Durham, NC--------
- 206 Normandy St Durham, NC$57K31800
- 214 Normandy St Durham, NC$74K311,007
- 227 W Alton St Durham, NC--------
- 216 Normandy St Durham, NC$57K31980
- 229 W Alton St Durham, NC--------
- 204 Normandy St Durham, NC$93K21800
- 215 W Alton St Durham, NC$70K311,000
- 231 W Alton St Durham, NC--------
- 218 Normandy St Durham, NC$73K31960
- 213 Normandy St Durham, NC$129K311,193
- 207 Normandy St Durham, NC$63K32999
- 218 Red Oak Ave Durham, NC$97K21800
- 216 Red Oak Ave Durham, NC$64K21800
- 211 W Alton St Durham, NC$157K41.51,751
- 2215 Dallas St Durham, NC$221K322,328
- 302 Red Oak Ave Durham, NC$61K21775
- 200 Normandy St Durham, NC--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!